7: sketch.

*knock knock*

"kookie?" jimin mumbles.

he placed his stuffs inside his drawer then went to the door. he didn't bother to peek as jungkook is always the one who knocks on his door.

he unlocks the door and opens it. "kook-"

he widened his eyes as he got welcomed by taehyung.

taehyung stared deeply into the boy's brown orbs. "the project."

"o-oh. right." jimin opens the door wide for the older male to come inside.

taehyung came inside and sat on the chair. he then looks at the small boy.

he noticed jimin's change of behavior because he's usually bubbly around him. but this time, he's quiet.

jimin took out his stuffs such as his sketch book, pencils, pens, and many more.

"h-have you finished writing the rest of the essay?" jimin asked.

and he mentally scolded himself for stuttering.

taehyung hummed and gave him the notebook where their essay is written.

jimin opens it and reads the essay. "it's amazing."

"do you know how to draw?" taehyung asked.

"not really but i will try- oh.. i'm gonna draw you."

"of course. who else? you gonna draw those fake demons from bangoogle?" taehyung scoffs.

jimin just looks down and grabbed his materials. "i didn't say i will."

"i can read your mind, park. you're planning to draw a demon from the internet." taehyung glares at him.

and that glare makes jimin's legs wobble.

now that he found out that taehyung can read his mind, he's really so fucked up.

it took them about twenty minutes before they started.

taehyung shifts into his demon form and jimin watched in awe.

he must be scared to this ravenette but he can't help but to be amazed to watch a human transforming into a demon.

"why don't you start now?" taehyung rolls his eyes.

"oh y-yeah. sorry. " jimin said and started to sketch the older.

taehyung was just sitting in the chair, his wings behind him, hands black and horns on his head. his eyes are glowing red and is staring deeply into jimin's eyes which made the younger uncomfortable.

he keeps moving the pencil with wobbly hands because, wouldn't you be scared too if a demon is glaring at you?

"you know, you look pretty while sketching." taehyung suddenly blurted out.

jimin blushed and tries his best to ignore the tingling feeling his side his body.

"t-thank you."

"do i look that hot that you can't even look at my eyes?" taehyung smirks.

jimin just ignored that question and focused on sketching.

yes. you look hot but i'm not dumb to tell it to you. he thought.

taehyung chuckled at the boy. "i know i do and you're dumber for thinking it when i just told you earlier that i can read your mind."

jimin gasped and looks down. "i-i'm sorry. p-please don't hurt me.."

"just hurry up. i want to go back to my room already." taehyung crossed his arms.

jimin nodded and proceeds sketching his demon crush.

taehyung keeps glaring at jimin which really made the boy uncomfortable. with a sigh, jimin puts the sketchbook and pencil down.

"i-i will just go to the bathroom real quick." he then dashed to the bathroom.

taehyung sighs and stood up, picking the sketchbook up to look at the sketch.

"hm. it's not bad." he mumbles.

he puts the book down again then looks at the drawer where he once saw jimin puts the mystery notebook inside.

taehyung smirked and opens the drawer, rummaging inside it until he found the certain notebook.

he pulled it out and reads the statement that's written in the book cover.

"as if no one will really touch it." he said.

he was about to open it when he heard a gasp coming from jimin.

jimin immediately snatched the notebook and clutched it tightly. "y-you shouldn't touch my things!!"

taehyung chuckles at him. "so i can't sit on your chair as well?"

jimin furrowed his brows at that.

"is there something special written in that notebook? hm? park jimin?" taehyung leans closer to the boy.

jimin gulped and backs away. "p-please stop."

"not until you will let me read what's inside." taehyung grinned, his fangs visible.

the younger sighs and looks down. "i-it's about my parents. is that enough?"

taehyung crossed his arms and hums. "sure. it's about your parents."

"c-can we just continue what we're doing earlier?"

"yeah." next time, i will be able to read what's inside.

taehyung sat down on the chair again and jimin proceeds sketching him.

it's morning here and i woke up early to write this cause i fell asleep last night. hehe.

i hope you're enjoying this book so far and thanks for reading! always stay safe ❤