62 : little human demon.

...

the sound of the doorbell caught jimin's attention. he stood up from the couch of the living room and padded his way towards the door.

"who's th-"

"jimin!" a girl shouted.

jimin lets out a gasp and immediately opens the door, seeing her mother, father and jiwon outside.

"hyungie!" jiwon smiles widely and made grabby hands to his brother.

"how did you found our house?" jimin immediately carries his little brother and kissed both his cheeks.

"taehyung told us." his father answered.

jimin blinks twice and nodded. of course his boyfriend will tell them.

...

"how's life, boys?" mrs. park asked.

they're now in the dining table of the mansion. taehyung and jimin are sitting together with jiwon sitting beside his brother.

his mother prepared the foods for them which jimin missed a lot. his mom's foods are really the best.

"it's.. good." jimin answers.

he's thinking something.

his parents still doesn't have any idea that taehyung isn't a human. he's a demon, more like the satan.

he's afraid of what will they react when they found out about it. but he knows they have to tell them soon before it's too late.

"mhm. we're doing fine. how about you, mother?" taehyung answers as well and gave mrs. park a warm smile.

jiwon looks up at his brother then grins. "hyungie." he pokes jimin's shoulder.

jimin looks down at him. "yes?"

"i want the chickens." jiwon whispers, pointing to the plate which is filled with fried chickens.

"why dont you get them?" jimin smiles and stands up to get the plate.

jiwon looks down. "i-i'm shy."

jimin furrowed his brows. "why? it's just us here."

he puts about two chickens on jiwon's plate.

"t-taetae." jiwon mumbles so no one will hear but jimin only.

not knowing that taehyung already heard it but the demon only keeps eating to play it cool.

"you're shy because of taetae?" jimin giggles. "cute. but aren't you guys close already?"

jiwon pouted and looks at him." i-ish been uh, months since jiwonie saw taetae."

taehyung looks at them. "everything good?" he asked.

jimin nodded, helping his little brother eat. "he's just shy to ask for the chickens."

"hyungie!" jiwon whines and covered his face with his hands which made his brother let out giggles.

"why's that?"

"because of you."

"hyung!" jiwon pouted and crossed his arms.

jimin smiles, hugging his brother. "calm down my little brother." he said but jiwon only keeps sulking.

"so we heard from taehyung that you're pregnant, jimin?" mrs. park asked.

the said boy lets go from the hug to look at his parents. "ah.. yeah, that's right."

mr. park smiles at them. "we're so happy for the both of you. take care of our son and grandchild, okay, taehyung?"

"of course, father." taehyung answers.

"jiwon will be an uncle soon." mrs. park said.

jiwon looks up at them from his plate, his eyes going wide. "weally?"

"yes, baby brother." jimin gave jiwon's head a soft pat.

...

"what you doing?" taehyung asked, hugging jimin who's busy using his phone.

jimin can't help but to smile and turns his phone off. he placed the gadget on the nightstand then hugs his boyfriend back.

"just looking at some stuffs." he answered.

taehyung only hums as a reply but his eyes landed on the small boy's stomach.

a smile appears on his face at the thought of their child. their first ever child.

lifting the shirt that jimin is wearing up, he rests his hand on the other's stomach to caresses it.

jimin lets out a soft giggle, slightly feeling ticklish because of taehyung's hand.

"can't wait to see our little human demon." taehyung mumbled out, eyes still locked on jimin's stomach.

jimin smiles softly because of that. "me either. i can't wait to see little jimin and taehyung running around this mansion."

"mhm." taehyung hugs jimin more and buried his face on the boy's neck. "can't wait to ram in you again." he whispers.

as expected, jimin's cheeks turns red and he slapped taehyung's shoulder. "tae!"

"i'm kidding! i just wanna tease you." the demon laughs and kissed both of his boyfriend's cheeks.

jimin lets out a huff and hides his face on taehyung's neck.

but for real, he secretly likes what taehyung just said.

...
not edited.

hey guys! i missed you all so much.