26: weak.

"no.." he mumbles, seeing the hand print on jimin's neck.

the younger slowly becomes weak and his usual pink lips now slowly turns pale.

taehyung didn't waste a time and teleported in hoseok's house with jimin.

"HOSEOK!" taehyung shouted as soon as they arrived to the place.

hoseok flinched at the sudden loud noise and stops doing what he's doing few seconds ago.

"w-what-"

"jimin got poisoned! hurry the fuck up!" taehyung laid jimin down on the bed.

the wizard hurriedly gathers his stuffs and check on jimin's condition.

"this is bad. the poison is spreading all over his body." hoseok mumbles.

"then save him! you're a wizard!" taehyung clenched his fists.

hoseok nodded and starts making the potion for jimin first. "why are you even so concern, satan? he's just a human."

taehyung glares at him. "do you want to die? can you just shut up and do your work?"

hoseok shrugged and continues making the potion.

jimin teared up and his right hand twitched, looking for some comfort. "t-tae.." he whispers.

taehyung heard it and immediately holds jimin's hand. "i'm right here. you'll be fine, jimin." he whispers back.

the human teared up more and grips taehyung's hands with his remaining strength. "a-am i gonna d-die?"

"shh, no you're not. hoseok will save you." taehyung rubs the boys hand.

only two things are on his mind right now. first is about jimin and the second one is killing soyeon.

"hang on there, jimin. you'll be fine."

when hoseok is done, he immediately went to the two boys and made jimin sat up. "you have to drink this before you fell unconscious. quick."

jimin weakly looks at the potion and opens his mouth then hoseok immediately made the boy drink it.

it tastes weird but jimin have to finish all of it so he kept going.

taehyung was just watching the boy drink the potion with eyes unbelievably filled with worry.

when jimin have finished all of it, hoseok laid the boy down again then started treating the wounds on his neck.

"how are you feeling?" hoseok asked.

jimin closed his eyes and sighed out. "w-weak.. d-dizzy.. c-cold.."

even though he's in hell, he feels cold because of the poison.

"cold? satan needs to hug you then."

as soon as taehyung heard it, he didn't hesitate to pull jimin in a warm hug.

hoseok watched with a smile on his face and went back to his place earlier to give the two some time alone.

the younger hugs taehyung back, feeling happy that his crush is giving him comfort.

"don't worry. you will never see her face again, i promise that, jimin. she will die in my hands." taehyung said.

jimin didn't dare to reply and only listened as he is really weak at the moment, enjoying the hug.

"and i have decided something but you can't find out about it yet. just not now." the demon added.

the human wants to know what is it about but just listened to him.

don't worry, jimin. i will bring you to somewhere safe and not bring you back here again.

i will bring you back to human world.

"kook, your best friend got poisoned." namjoon said as soon as he enters his house.

jungkook looks at the demon with wide eyes. "what?!"

"this demon who's obsessed to taehyung came to the kingdom and saw jimin. she poisoned him by choking him." namjoon added.

"and taehyung didn't do anything to stop her?"

"yeah."

"what the fuck? and why is that?" jungkook is starting to get mad.

"there's uhm, how do i say this, that demon girl is not just an ordinary demon so taehyung can't kill her that easily."

jungkook furrowed his brows. "isn't he the strongest among us now?"

"just forget about it. taehyung will never let jimin die so don't worry." namjoon went to the kitchen.

the vampire sighs and looks down, feeling extremely worried for his best friend.

jimin, wherever you are right now, i hope that you will be fine and we will be in each other's arms again. just wait for me.

guess all he have to do now is beg taehyung to bring jimin back to him.