48: escaped.

"fuck." yoongi mumbles as soon as he enters the prison where soyeon and mill are chained up. but this time, mill is nowhere to be seen.

he went to the unconscious girl and poked her head. "wake the fuck up." he hissed.

soyeon groans and opens her eyes to be met by yoongi's angry ones. "w-what-"

"where's your brother?" yoongi immediately asked.

the demon crossed her brows. "i don't know." she looks down and sighed.

yoongi growls. "yes you know. don't fucking lie."

"i was unconscious the whole time!"

"you're his sister so he will wake you up and tell everything to you." yoongi grips soyeon's neck, getting impatient.

soyeon coughed and tries to hold yoongi's hand but fails as she was chained up. "l-let g-go-"

"why can't you just tell me?! do i have to call taehyung?!" yoongi growls loudly.

"h-he d-did't tell me where b-but he's p-planning s-somethi-thing-"

yoongi lets go of her and sighed out. "fuck. this is giving me a headache."

soyeon glares at the demon. "mind unlocking these chains?"

"no. you will rot in that position forever." yoongi grinned before he stood up and left the prison.

he went up to the stairs towards the throne where hoseok is. "seok."

hoseok widened his eyes. "did you just gave me a nickname-"

"yes. you like it?" yoongi smirked and approached the wizard.

the wizard scoffs and looks away.

"so, mill escaped." the demon immediately said.

hoseok gasped. "what?!"

"i don't know how, but he really escaped. soyeon is still there so i asked her if she knows where mill went and she said she don't know but he's planning something. i had to choke her for her to answer, goddamn." yoongi looks down at his hand.

"taehyung won't like this. we need to find mill."

"how about the throne?"

hoseok and sighed deeply. "i will just put some spell on it so no one could touch it."

yoongi only nodded in agreement. "alright. let's go look for that vampire and demon."

jimin knocks on the door with shaking hand, gripping the shirt and a banana mill close to his chest.

he's currently in front of jungkook's apartment door and it's 5:30 am.

if you're wondering where taehyung is, he's inside jimin's apartment and sulking.

jimin had to scold taehyung just for him to agree to go to jungkook.

"kookie? it's me, jiminie." jimin mumbles softly then knocks on the door again.

a pout made its way on his face as there's no response from the vampire.

"maybe he's still sleeping?" he mumbles.

he stared at the door for a while before he decided to just go back on his apartment.

but, he halted on his steps when he heard the door being opened.

jimin looks at jungkook who just woke up, cheeks turning red. "s-sorry for disturbing your sleep."

jungkook only ruffled his messy bed hair.

"t-thank you for letting me borrow your shirt and i b-bought banana milk for you." jimin handed him the shirt and the drink.

the vampire squints his eyes then took them from the younger. "thanks."

jimin smiles once he heard jungkook's voice. "you're welcome! see you later, kookie!" he said before making his way back to his apartment.

when he enters the place, he saw taehyung staring at him while sitting on the bed.

a blush made its way on his face and he closed the door behind him. "y-you hungry?"

"come here." taehyung pats his lap.

jimin obeys and sat on taehyung's lap and faced the demon. his wide doe eyes are looking adorable that taehyung can't help but to coo.

"you should shower now and i will make breakfast." taehyung said.

"what are you going to make? don't burn the kitchen, okay?"

the demon chuckles and nodded. "i have watched some on my phone. yeah i have a phone, i just bought one three days ago. now go take a shower." he made jimin stand up.

jimin pouted and crossed his arms. "fine."

taehyung raised a brow. "what's with the sudden attitude?"

"nothing." the younger looks away.

he wants a morning kiss but taehyung won't give it.

he really forgot about it. i just want a morning kiss. he thought.

taehyung smirked and stood up, hugging jimin's waist and pulls the boy close to his body. "morning kiss?" he said, planting soft kisses on jimin's cheeks then neck.

jimin blushed hard and mentally scolded himself for being dumb always. he always forgot that taehyung can read his mind.

"you could've asked me if you want morning kiss, instead of sulking and being adorable." the older whispers, his deep voice making jimin's legs weak.

"s-sorry-"

"shh." taehyung placed his pointy finger under jimin's chin and lifts it up a little.

with a slow pace, taehyung leans closer until their lips touched and their lips moved in sync.

a whimper escaped jimin's lips and his hand grips taehyung's outfit. taehyung's lips just felt really good on his own.

wanting more, jimin pulls taehyung closer to him but taehyung pulls away from the kiss, a teasing grin on his face.

"you will be late, baby." he mumbles.

jimin blushed hard and gently pushed taehyung before stomping his way towards the bathroom.

the demon laughs and shakes his head. "we can continue the kiss later! don't sulk now."

"hmp." jimin locks the door and starts stripping himself.

diary ֶָ֢  ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें