20: seokjin.

when the two arrived inside the bedroom at hell, taehyung immediately sensed that something is wrong.

he furrowed his brows as he looks around the place.

while jimin just sat on the bed and stretched his limbs, feeling so tired from their visit earlier.

"i wish we saw kookie. i really miss him." he mumbles, a cute pout on his face.

taehyung didn't pay attention to it and left the room, going to the demons.

"did someone came here?"

the demons immediately answers him. "yes, satan. lucifer came here."

"what the fuck?! didn't i said he's banned from going here?! idiots!" he growls and his eyes are burning red.

"did he bring someone?!"

"h-he didn't, satan."

jimin peeks on the door from the room, watching the scene.

it makes him scared seeing taehyung in this state, nails really long along with his horns and is panting in anger, eyes burning red.

"fucking useless demons! i don't need dumb demons here!!" he growls loudly and kills about five of his demons in just a blink of an eye.

jimin screams as he just witnessed a murder scene and went to the bed, crying his eyes out.

he hugs his knees and hides under the blanket, crying loudly.

the scene just looks so horrible to him. taehyung sliced their heads off that fast.

satan whipped his head to the bedroom and went inside, seeing jimin crying on the bed.

he doesn't know why but it makes him feel bad for scaring him.

"jimin, i'm sorry." he said.

he, himself, was shocked to realize that he just apologized to someone. to a human.

jimin only keeps crying under the blanket, feeling scared for his life.

satan sighs and closed the door, sitting beside the frightened boy and pull him in a hug, the blanket still covering him.

"you really saw it?" he asks.

the younger nodded, still crying under the blanket.

a sigh escaped taehyung's mouth once again, trying his best to comfort the boy.

few minutes later, jimin is now peacefully sleeping due to tiredness.

taehyung stood up and went out of the room, not forgetting to lock the door then went to the throne place.

"protect the human. do your job." he glared at the demons before flying towards a certain house which is namjoon's house.

"that taehyung shit. i will really kill him." jungkook mutters.

namjoon came to the living room and gave jungkook a glass of demon's blood to drink.

"you can't kill him. even if you succeed, he will be alive again after few days and will be stronger."

jungkook took the glass and chugged the blood down, some even dripping on his chin. "i don't care. i just want to save jimin."

namjoon sat in front of him, staring at him. "tell me, do you have feelings for your best friend?"

jungkook was taken aback and sighs softly, finishing the glass of blood.

"i.. do. i like him, i love him, since we're in high school.. he's always so sweet and kind to me. i love the way he smiles and calls me kookie. well, who wouldn't fall in love with an angel?" he chuckles, thinking about the certain beautiful brown haired boy.

"well uhm, if satan found out that you have feelings for jimin then he might, harm you."

jungkook crossed his brows. "why? does he likes jimin too?"

"he didn't really mention it but i think yes, he do. he told me he only wants jimin's body but that's impossible. there's many demons around here who have sexy body like jimin too but he didn't want any of them."

"it's maybe because jimin is nice so he took advantage of it."

namjoon nodded at what jungkook just said. "can be. he got betrayed by demons before so he don't trust any demons now, even me."

"how did he got betrayed?" jungkook asks.

the demon laid down on his couch and stared at the ceiling. "they used to be his friends before i came to his life. they betrayed him by stealing his stuffs and such." he explains.

"are they still alive?" the younger stared at the drop of blood inside the glass.

"no. he killed all of them. since that incident, he have trust issues to demons."

"may i ask how did you met him?"

namjoon chuckles and looks at jungkook. "is this an interview now?"

jungkook laughs and shrugs. "maybe."

"hmm. i fell in love with an angel that i saw near a lake before. i know i shouldn't be falling in love with angels but i can't help it. he's really beautiful."

"we talked for few hours and he told me about his younger brother who's a satan now. he told me everything about their kingdom and family. i was shocked to find out that satan has an angel sibling and that i talked to his sibling. when he left, i immediately went to the kingdom and that's how we met. satan was even about to kill me but i told him that i met his brother."

"his brother's name is seokjin by the way." namjoon finished his story.

jungkook nodded, a smile on his face. "i wish i could confess to jimi-"

"well, what do we have here?" the satan said, a wide grin on his face as he stared at the demon and vampire.