43: result.

jimin woke up and sighed as taehyung is not beside him. he remembered taehyung left last night.

he sat up and looks at the empty spot where taehyung used to sleep, a small smile on his face.

taehyung did it to him again. the demon gives him pleasure that he never felt before.

it was incredible. the way taehyung's tongue moved inside of his hole and poke his walls especially his prostate feels really heavenly.

a giggle escapes his lips and stood up, going to his study table to write those memories yesterday on his diary.

he hid the diary inside his closet and he's hoping that taehyung will never found it.

when he's done writing, he puts the diary back inside the closet then went to the kitchen to make a simple breakfast for him.

today is sunday so there's no classes. he's already done with his homeworks because he did them inside the library before he goes home this last friday.

he doesn't really know what to do since taehyung isn't around too. maybe he will ask jungkook to hangout and he hopes that the vampire will agree.

jimin eats the simple toast that he made for himself and turns on the television to watch some cartoons and such.

after few minutes, he heard knocks on the door. he assumed it was jungkook so he immediately went to the door and opens it.

"kookie!" jimin beamed and he hugs his friend.

"good thing you're here. i was planning to call you to hangout."

jungkook smiles softly and hugs jimin back then he closed the door behind him.

"where's taehyung?" the older asked once they pulled away from the hug.

"he came back to hell to check on the kingdom and hoseok hyung. what's that? donuts?" jimin eyed the box of donuts that jungkook is holding.

jungkook went to the kitchen and puts the box and cans of cola on the table. "yeah. some cola too for us. i thought taehyung is still here so i bought many."

"aw. we can save some for him! thank you though, kookie." the human sat on the chair and watched as jungkook opens the box of donuts.

"no need to thank me. you know yoongi, right?"

"yeah. what's with him?" jimin asked then he remembers that yoongi likes jungkook.

"he's been visiting me a lot, kind of annoying. he really wants me and that wizard to be his boyfriends like what the heck."

jungkook took a small plate and placed a donut in there for jimin.

the younger smiles widely as jungkook pushed the plate in front of him. "he wants two boyfriends? that's odd."

"i know right, he's crazy." the older took a bite of his own donut.

jimin did the same thing, taking a bite on his donut.

"so, what happened yesterday?" jungkook asked and sat in front of the boy.

the younger blushed and gulped down his donut. "w-with taehyung? uhm we went to the park and ate cotton candy."

jungkook stared at his friend. "that's it?"

jimin nodded, not planning to tell him about that.

"jimin, he didn't threaten you, right?"

"of course not! he was really caring and sweet though. he even paid for the cotton candies and other foods that we ate." jimin pouted and eats the donut again.

"i see. just in case that he does something inappropriate to you, don't hesitate to tell me okay? i'm your best friend so i will protect you from any harm." jungkook pats the boy's shoulder.

jimin nodded, his heart melting from jungkook's words.

"now, i am here to announce your grades on the project." the professor said.

today is monday. jimin and jungkook are currently sitting on their seat.

"so, i will only announce the ones who are in top 3 then i will distribute the papers after." she added.

"cho miyeon and kang yeosang got B and they're on the 3rd rank."

miyeon sighed as she's not satisfied with the result.

"jeon jungkook and min yoongi got B+ and they're on the 2nd rank."

jungkook grins happily then looks at yoongi who's already looking at him.

he rolled his eyes then turns his attention at jimin who's frowning.

"oh, what's wrong?"

jimin sighed softly. "we're not on top 3.. it's impossible that we got the highest grades."

"well minnie, i'm very sure that you two will be on rank 1." jungkook patted his back. "don't lose hope."

"i don't know kookie."

the professor grabbed the paper. "finally. the students who got the first rank with the grades of A+ are.."

jimin fiddles with his fingers while looking down.

"kim taehyung and park jimin."

jimin raised his head and looks at the professor with wide eyes.

jungkook is the first one to clap then glared to the students who are not clapping.

they noticed his glare and starts clapping as well.

"congratulations. i really like the essay and the drawing. it looks realistic and your work is clean as well."

jimin blushed and stood up to thank her then sat back down.

"i told you, minnie! you two are the best." jungkook pulls jimin in a hug.

miyeon glares at jimin and balled her fists. she can't let him win next time. she have to be the one on rank 1, not him.

meanwhile, jimin was smiling widely at the thought of telling the good news to his boyfriend.

he can't wait to tell him about it.