41: well i want to save you.

"atlas, someone is looking for you." a demon said to the wizard.

(just a random name for hoseok in hell.)

hoseok furrowed his brows, his magical staff being held by his right hand. "who?"

"mill and his sister, soyeon." the demon answers.

the wizard widened his eyes and grips the staff. "bring them in." a smirked curved up on his face.

the demon nodded and walks towards the large doors of the kingdom and the other demons opened it.

mill and his sister, soyeon came inside and steps on the carpeted floor.

"i see. the king is not here." mill started.

"if you're planning to steal satan's throne again, i'm telling you, you will die in the end." hoseok warned.

mill chuckles and glares at the wizard. "that's, scary." he mocked.

hoseok shakes his head. "he's stronger now than what you think. he can kill you in just a blink of an eye and shred you into pieces, mill."

"well, he's not here right now, isn't he?" the half demon and vampire said with a smirk on his face.

hoseok chuckles. "you think you can kill me? sorry but i think you forgot that i'm a wizard that i can make you a frog or rat and feed you to the demons."

"tsk. as if you can." soyeon muttered beside mill.

mill shakes his head in annoyance as he's getting impatient and suddenly flew towards hoseok in a very fast speed.

but, before he can even grip hoseok's neck to choke him, someone gripped his wrist really really tight which prevents him from choking the wizard.

"what you do you think you're doing?"

hoseok's eyes widened as he looks at the demon beside him.

"y-yoongi?"

"fuck you, useless demon." mill spat out to yoongi who's still gripping his wrist.

yoongi laughs and glared at the other demon with his burning red eyes. "aren't you the one who's useless here? you've been planning to steal taehyung's throne from him for years already yet here you are, still a normal vampire and demon who's living with his sister in a small cabin."

"how dare you to talk like that to my brother?!" soyeon balled her fists.

"shut up, slut." yoongi glared at her then threw mill on the floor.

yoongi then looks at hoseok who's a blushing mess beside him which made him let out a chuckle.

"don't let them escape this kingdom because satan would love to see them." yoongi said to the demons and smirked.

the demons immediately dragged the siblings towards the prison.

"let go of me! you stink!" soyeon yelled to the demon who dragged her.

meanwhile, mill was still hissing in pain. it seems like yoongi did something to his wrist.

"why did you do that?" hoseok asks the demon.

"so he won't choke you to death." the demon answers, going down from the throne.

hoseok sighed softly. "but i can save myself."

"well i want to save you." yoongi plopped down on the couch of the kingdom and lit up a cigarette that he bought from earth.

hoseok just stared at him, not knowing what to do.

"ah, tae! look!" jimin happily pointed to the cotton candy stand from afar.

taehyung looks at it and raised a brow. "what's with that?"

"it's a cotton made of candy! let's go buy some for us." the human stood up  dragged the demon towards the stand.

when they reached the stand, jimin's eyes sparkled at the sight of colorful cotton candies. "i want pink and blue please." he said to the old man.

the old man gave him a smile then gives the sticks of cotton candies to the boy. "936 won." (P40/$0.82)

jimin took the sticks from him then takes out his wallet from his pocket then he handed the money to the old man.

"ah, that man behind you already paid." the old man said.

the younger's eyes widened and looks behind him to see taehyung staring at him.

his cheeks turns red and he bows to the old man. "t-thank you, sir. have a nice day!" he said before he walks back to the bench earlier with taehyung following behind him.

the two sat down on the bench and jimin gave taehyung the blue cotton candy. "try it. it's really yummy." he said then took a bite on his pink cotton candy.

taehyung held the stick and stared at it, not sure if he should really eat this weird looking food.

"why would i eat a pink colored cotton of a pillow?" taehyung asked.

it makes jimin giggle and covers his mouth. "g-gosh, tae, you made me laugh."

"i'm glad then." satan smiles at him.

jimin stops giggling and he felt shy all of a sudden. "i-it's not the cotton from pillows! it's a candy which they made to look like a cotton and they added food coloring on it. try it, you won't regret it."

taehyung shrugs and takes a bite on just like how jimin eats his own.

he lets the candy melt inside his mouth and hummed at the taste.

"how is it?" jimin asked.

the older looks at him and smiles. "it's great. like the candies you bought and the strawberry jam."

jimin grins happily, satisfied at taehyung's answer. "i told you, you won't regret it."

"hm, but maybe after this, i can eat your cotton candy?"

jimin gasped. "this pink one? no! you have yours!" he pouted.

taehyung chuckles and leans closer to jimin's face. "no, i mean, your ass."

fuck.

happy 6th bday to my doggo!!!! uwu, he's a grown up doggo now huhu i love him so much. he made me happy everyday 💗💗💗

 he made me happy everyday 💗💗💗

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
diary ֶָ֢  ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें