12: never.

"i heard you're jimin's friend." namjoon asked the vampire.

jungkook stops eating his food. he's having his lunch alone in the school's backyard. it's been 4 days, yet he haven't found jimin yet.

he tried to ask for help with the other vampires but no one helped him. no one cares about him.

he really miss jimin and he's still looking for the boy. as for jimin's parents, they haven't found out yet that their son is missing. he doesn't want to tell because he doesn't want them to worry. he will found jimin soon.

"how do you know him?" he asked the demon in his serious voice.

namjoon sat beside him and crossed his arms. "you're a vampire, aren't you?"

jungkook crossed his brows. "what do you want? did you took him?"

"chill. i'm a demon and i know where your friend is. we will save him together."

"demon? how can i believe you?"

namjoon chuckles and showed jungkook his red eyes.

"oh, what if you're a vampire?"

"seriously." namjoon then makes his hands turns black. "are you believing me now?"

"okay. so, where's jimin?" jungkook finishes his food.

"satan, the king of demons took jimin to his kingdom and locked him inside his bedroom. i feel bad when i saw him so i asked a friend for help since i can't fight the satan alone. and so, he told me that you're jimin's friend and that you can help me." namjoon explains.

jungkook looks down and sighs. "i miss him so much."

"i know. that's why i'm here."

"thank you. i'm jungkook by the way."

the demon grinned at him. "i'm namjoon, but demons calls me lucifer."

"wake up. the satan wants you." a demon nudged the human.

jimin slowly flutters his eyes open and looks at the demon. "w-what?"

"get up. hurry."

jimin nodded and stood up to follow the demon.

they ended up in the dining room where taehyung is sitting at a chair and waiting for jimin.

the human gulped nervously, his eyes glued on the floor.

"sit down, jimin." taehyung orders him.

jimin sat down a bit away from the satan and looks at the foods that are served on the table. there's many of them so he's guessing that there will be some guests.

"i didn't invited anyone. it's all yours." taehyung said.

jimin looks at him then at the foods. some of them looks good but some looks disgusting.

"it's human food and demon food. go on, try it."

the younger's eyes widened as he saw something. "w-what's this?"

taehyung stops eating and looks at it. "it's some small fuckers who messed with me. i will eat it if you don't want it."

jimin gasps and took turkey for himself instead. at least there's human food that he can eat.

he started to munch the piece of turkey and it surprisingly tastes good.

guess he will have only this turkey for tonight- oh, there's no morning or day in hell.

"how is it?" satan asked the small boy.

"i-it's good. thank you." jimin answers.

he looks around and there's demons staring and watching them. it's making him feel uncomfortable.

"tonight, i will join you in my bed. i don't want to sleep in other rooms anymore. you shouldn't be owning my bedroom."

jimin nodded as an agreement but can't help and feel nervous to sleep beside a demon.

they continued eating and jimin eats almost all of the turkey since he's really starving. he only eats small amount that the demons will bring to him in the bedroom.

when he's done, he drank some water and glanced at taehyung who's now staring at him.

"you done?"

"y-yes."

taehyung hummed and stood up, grabbing his hand then pulls the boy towards his bedroom.

"then we will sleep." the satan said.

"b-but i can't sleep after i eat.."

taehyung glares at him. "i don't listen to anyone."

jimin got scared and just lets him drag him. of course he's satan, he don't listen to anyone.

the demon opens the door of his room and they went inside.

jimin just sat on the corner of the bed, doesn't know what to do.

usually during this hour, he's doing his homeworks and reading books. but he's in hell, how is he going to finish all of his school tasks?

but then, he remembered something.

their project.

he looks at the demon to see him undressing right in front of him but luckily, he's still wearing his pants.

jimin can't help but to blush as he saw taehyung's bare back. it looks so sexy.

"u-uhm s-satan.." he mumbles.

taehyung just hummed as a reply.

"h-how are we g-gonna pass our p-project?" he asks, kinda nervous that the demon might get mad.

taehyung wore a shirt and looks at him. he's in his human form so he could easily change clothes.

"you still cares about that?" he chuckles and shakes his head.

"y-yeah. i want to pass to be able to help my p-parents." he looks down.

he remembers his parents again and can't help but to miss them. especially jiwon, he want to see his brother already and hug him.

but he's in hell right now and he can't escape this place. maybe, just maybe, he will live here forever and die with the demon.

oh right, taehyung is dead already.

"i'm half dead and half alive, park." taehyung sat on the bed. "about the project, i will take care of it."

"o-okay. " he nodded and fiddles with his fingers.

taehyung stared at the human, watching his every moves. he admits he looks cute right now with his hair and clothes messy, cheeks red and eyes puffy from crying too much earlier.

but he can't fall for this boy's cuteness. he can't fall in love. he's afraid to get betrayed, get hurt and that the throne will be stole from him someday. he don't trust jimin that fully yet even if he can read his mind.

he won't fall in love with park jimin and that's what his mind keeps telling to his heart.