59: (m) first time.

the celebration didn't last long and it now ended.

jimin and taehyung are now inside the apartment and currently cuddling each other on the bed.

"i still haven't eat my dessert." taehyung broke the silence.

jimin furrowed his brows and looks up at the demon. "but you had lots earlier. even human food."

taehyung looks down to meet jimin's adorable face and grinned. "i mean, you."

the human widened his eyes and blushed hard. "b-but i'm not a food-"

"don't act like we haven't done it before, jimin." the demon smirked.

jimin looks down to hide his flushed face and gulped.

they have done it before but not that far. he's still not ready yet to do the whole thing but.. he wants to try it.

the human took a sigh and hovers above taehyung which shocks the demon.

"woah, what are you doing?" taehyung asked.

"let's.. do it." jimin shyly said.

taehyung smirked and held jimin's thighs. "do what?"

"let's have sex.." the human looks down.

the demon pulls him in a kiss full of love, his hand slipping under the boy's shirt.

jimin whimpers and kissed back then runs his fingers on taehyung's hair.

taehyung pulls away from the kiss and stares at him. "you sure about this?"

"mhm." he nodded.

"alright. i'm gonna prep you first so it won't hurt." the demon laid jimin on the bed and stood up to go to the drawer.

jimin watched him with curious eyes then he saw taehyung took out a bottle.

"what's that?"

"it's called lube. you use this to make a dick or finger slip easily inside and so it will lessen the pain. i bought this before and hid it here. in hell, we don't use lube and fucks raw but i did some research because i don't want to hurt you when we're going to do it already so i found out about this and bought one." he explains, going back to the bed.

jimin blushed because of his sweet words and he didn't know that taehyung bought a lube and hid it inside his own drawer.

taehyung pulls down jimin's pants along with his boxers then spreads lube on his fingers. he also spreads some on jimin's hole.

jimin shivered at the cold feeling of the lube and ticklish feeling of taehyung rubbing his rim.

"i'm gonna insert it now." taehyung said before slowly and gently inserts his middle finger inside jimin's asshole.

the human lets out a surprised gasp and grips the pillow beside him. "a-ah-"

"relax, baby." taehyung plants a soft kiss on the boy's forehead.

jimin nodded and pressed his lips together as taehyung starts moving his finger in a slow and gentle pace.

"t-taehyung.." jimin whispers.

taehyung hummed and pecks his lips. "i'm gonna add another finger now." he said before he inserts another finger inside.

jimin whimpers as he felt pain and hugs taehyung's neck, letting out soft whimpers.