24: past.

jungkook stared at the picture of him and jimin together when they're still kids.

he really miss the boy now.

he's still in hell, hoping to see jimin around the place.

he won't come back in earth without jimin. they will come back to their apartments together.

but it's impossible. taehyung, who kidnapped jimin, is a satan. a dangerous demon.

he also heard that taehyung became stronger now than before which made him unable to fight him even more.

he wants to ask hoseok to make potion for him to be strong as well but the wizard refused it. saying, he only makes potion for the king.

and so, jungkook can't do anything but to wander around hell and hoping to see his best friend.

currently, he's walking in the forest of hell to hunt some animals that he and namjoon can eat later.

he already got two dead black deers whose eyes are red.

he's carrying it in both his hands.

"maybe these are enough." he mumbles and now proceeds to go home.

but, he suddenly saw someone very familiar.

he looks at the person, seeing him holding a knife toghtly close to his chest and looking around.

and then jungkook realized something.

it was his best friend.

"JIMIN!" he shouted and lets go of the deers, running towards the boy.

jimin gasps and recognized the voice. it was jungkook's.

"k-kookie?" jimin feels like tearing up.

when jungkook got near to his friend, he immediately pulled him in a very tight hug then sobbed.

"jimin.. jimin, i missed you."

jimin sobbed as well and hugs jungkook back, burying his face on the older's neck. "kookie.."

"how are you, huh? i've been looking for you all these days. i miss you a lot."

jimin was about to answer him when he suddenly got pulled by his wrist by an angry looking demon. "what do you think you're doing, jeon?"

jungkook glared at taehyung. "you're hurting him!"

"i don't fucking care!" taehyung growls and gripped the vampire's neck.

jimin gasped and tries to reach for jungkook but taehyung pushed him, causing him to bump his
back and head on a huge tree.

"JIMIN!"

"do you want to die, huh? i can kill you right now, right in front of your best friend." taehyung grinned, his eyes glowing red.

"FUCK YOU!" jungkook growls back and clenched his fists.

even if he will try to attack satan, he will just die in the end.