11: save him.

"where are you, jimin?" jungkook sighed out.

he's currently at the park where they used to visit. he already searched every places where he could possibly find jimin, but there's no even single sign of the boy.

"crap. what if he got kidnapped or something?" he mumbles, feeling worried for his best friend.

he then suddenly remembers that he haven't saw taehyung yet.

his eyes turns red and he immediately used his vampire speed to run back to jimin's building, not even caring that people can see him.

as he reached the place, he stopped in front of taehyung's apartment and bangs on the door.

"taehyung!! open this door!" he shouted while banging on the door.

but sadly, no one answers the door.

"FUCK!" jungkook punched the door and gritted his teeth.

"i'm gonna kill you, kim taehyung." he clenched his fist before running off to somewhere.

"dude, chill, i'm not trying to steal him from you." namjoon said and pulls away from the hug.

jimin gulped and his whole body starts trembling as the king of demon is glaring deep his skull.

"how dare you to hug someone else while i'm away?" he walks towards the boy.

jimin sobs and he backs away until his back got pressed on the wall.

namjoon stood up and grips taehyung's bicep. "stop fucking scaring him."

taehyung chuckles and looks at the other demon. "you're just a useless demon who's obsessed to have my brother."

namjoon growls and suddenly attacked the satan on the floor.

jimin gasped and went to the corner, looking at them as the demons fights each other.

w-what should i do-

he saw that the door is opened and he immediately runs towards it.

but of course, he won't be able to escape that easily.

the demons, that are guarding the place, grips jimin's arms harshly which made the boy scream in pain.

"l-let go of me!! it hurts!" he shouted but the demons only keeps gripping both his arms.

jimin cried out and wiggles to escape.

he decided to try kicking their dicks and luckily, it works.

jimin panted out before running towards the exit of the kingdom.

he stopped as he saw that there's demons guiding the exit.

"no.." he mumbles sadly.

"where do you think you're going?" the familiar deep voice whispers.

jimin froze on his spot and his eyes went wide.