55: throne.

"finally." mill mutters and goes up the stairs of the throne. the demons didn't even stopped him as mill is now their new satan.

mill sat down on the throne and smirked evily. "kneel down to your king!"

the demons immediately obeyed and kneeled down in front of him with their heads down.

"from now on, taehyung is no longer the satan because i killed him. i am now the new satan and you all should obey me, otherwise, you will be dead." he announced.

"do you understand?"

"yes, satan!" they all shouted.

mill grinned and rested his back on the the backrest of the throne.

"satan, are we going to release soyeon?" a demon asked.

he looks at the dmeon who spoke and hummed. "yeah, bring her dumb ass here."

two demons stood up and made their way to the prison to get soyeon. after about few seconds, those demons came back while holding soyeon.

"fuck you."

"oh, don't be like that to your king." mill chuckles and soyeon glares at him.

"i don't fucking care about your position. you left me starving to death here!" she spat out.

mill's face went serious. "you're a powerful demon. you should've used your brain and saved yourself. idiot."

she growls at him and her eyes turns red, getting really angry because of his behavior.

he shakes his head in annoyance. "make us some foods, demons." he orders.

five demons stood up and bowed down before they went to a room to make the king's meal.

"what i'm saying is, jimin will live here for a while because earth is not safe for him. mill can go there and might get him again. this house is under my spell so no one can easily enter here." hoseok said.

they all nodded in agreement except seokjin and jimin who are still lost in their thoughts. of course, thinking about taehyung.

"there's actually a reason why we went here." namjoon looks at the wizard.

hoseok looks back at him and raised a brow. "and what is it?"

namjoon sighed. "we want to be demons again and only you can help us."

"of course i will help you two." hoseok gave them a bright smile.

"thank you so much. you're the best." namjoon returns the smile.

"you're welcome. well, i will start making the potions now." he said and went to his table.

jungkook looks at his best friend and decided to pull him in a warm comforting hug.

few hours have passed already and jimin is still staring at the black feather on his hands.

"jimin, taehyung loves you so much." he whispers on the boy's ear. "and he won't be happy seeing you like this. he will be back for you because he loves you so much. don't believe what hoseok said earlier because taehyung is different from his father or other former satans. taehyung is much stronger than them so i promise you, jimin, he will come back." he added.

jimin snnugles on the vampire's neck and closed his eyes, feeling extremely tired. he haven't slept yet ever since they arrived to this house. can he still sleep after taehyung's death?

taehyung died right in his arms, while they are hugging. turning slowly into ashes untill he completely disappeared. he's lucky he pulled a feather from the demon's wings and he will keep this forever so that taehyung is with him every single day, even if he can't see him.

if only he can, he will join taehyung and die with him but he can't. he still have a family waiting for him to visit at their home and a best friend who cares a lot for him.

"j-jiwon." he mumbles on jungkook's neck.

jungkook widened his eyes because jimin finally opened his mouth to say something.

"what?"

"i w-want to see jiwon."

"jimin, we can't go back to earth yet. it's dangerous."

jimin sighed and nodded in defeat and lets sleepiness swallow him up.

meanwhile, namjoon was hugging seokjin as well and kissing his head every second.

"i'm still here, jin. don't be sad now." he whispers ever so softly.

seokjin looks at namjoon's face and a tear fell down on hic cheek. "i miss him.."

"i know. we all do miss him." namjoon wipes the tear away. "i am sure he miss you too."

yoongi was watching the four and he got bored so he decided to go to hoseok's side and sat on a chair which is near him.

"seok."

"hm?"

"can you do something to make taehyung come back?" he took out a cigarette.

hoseok sighed. "yoongi, i can't do that because i am just a wizard. if i can, of course i will do my best to bring taehyung back but no, i can't."

yoongi nodded and stared at hoseok's face. "well can you be mine instead?"

hoseok widened his eyes and his cheeks turns a bit red. "what? i'm not interested in relationships."

"oh come on. it's not like i will leave you someday." yoongi grumbled and crossed his arms.

"i really am not interested in relationships. sorry." hoseok said but deep inside, he kinda wanna try it.

the demon sighed and stood up. "fine. i will just ask jungkook later." he said and walks out of the house."

hoseok chuckles and shakes his head before he continues making the potions.