51: save me.

"taehyung?"

"where's min?" taehyung asked once he and jungkook arrived to hell.

hoseok took a gulp. "he's finding someone."

"who? i'm gonna fucking kill him." satan growls.

"satan, mill escaped." the wizard said.

taehyung widened his eyes, looking at hoseok. "what?"

"we don't know how, but he really escaped and yoongi is looking for him before you arrived here and find out. turns out it's too late." hoseok explained.

taehyung glares at him. "you're lying. he kidnapped jimin."

"what? how can you say he did? he was here just few minutes before you arrived."

"before you blame me, no i'm not lying. i really saw yoongi with jimin earlier and you said mill escaped so he probably changed his appearance to yoongi." jungkook said.

taehyung clenched his fists. "i forgot that he can do that. is soyeon still inside?"

hoseok nodded. "she is."

"he wants a war, then, let's give it to him." taehyung said with a grin on his face.

"t-tae.." jimin mumbles, pulling on his chained arms and legs.

the whole place is really dark that you can't see anything around and it was really quiet too which is jimin's fear.

he's feeling weak, sad, scared, and hungry.

and of course, he's missing his boyfriend and he just wants to be in his arms.

jimin wished he was only dreaming.

he heard a door being opened and footsteps can be heard. he can't see who this person is but he's sure it's mill.

what he didn't know is that mill is not a human.

"well hello baby boy." the same voice earlier said.

jimin whimpers as he's feeling so scared at the moment. "d-don't touch me."

"don't tell me what to do. from now on, you will be my slave until you become useless and die." mill lets out deep scary chuckles.

"s-slave?"

"yes, my beautiful slave." mill caressed jimin's right cheek with a grin on his face.

"so, as my slave, you have to obey your king. you need to do anything i told you to do even if i told you to suck my dick and you. can't. reject. it." he crossed his arms.

"this is your life now, park jimin and taehyung?" mill chuckles once again and leans his lips closer to jimin's ear. "i will kill him."

jimin felt his eyes gets teary and he lets out soft sniffles, not wanting to cry his eyes out in front of this scary man.

he just hope that taehyung will come and save him.

taehyung slammed the door close behind him which created a loud noise, causing the sleeping demon inside the prison to immediately wake up.

"taeh-"

"soyeon." he said, walking towards the poor chained girl.

she gulped and looks up at the king. "t-taehy-"

"i told you to call me satan, didn't i?" he asked and shakes his head.

"so, tell me where your brother took my boyfriend." taehyung took a seat on the chair on front of her.

"i d-don't know-"

"yes you know. you're his fucking sister after all."

soyeon tries her best not to get scared and glared at the satan. "i said i don't know." she said in angry voice.

taehyung stared at her and laughs. "so you're mad at me now? huh?"

"i won't tell you anything." she bravely said.

satan raised a brow then in just a blink of an eye, soyeon was pinned on the wall behind her with taehyung's hand wrapped on her neck.

"you will tell me or you will die?"

she closed her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth, not wanting to speak anymore.

"so you don't want to tell me."he grips her neck tightly which makes her almost unable to breath.

"if i found out that your brother did something to jimin, i will do the same to you." he said and grinned then he teleported back to the throne place.

hoseok and jungkook approached him. "so, did she said it to you?"

taehyung smirked and sat on his throne. "she didn't."

"then why are you smirking?" jungkook sighed and looks down, rubbing his temple.

satan looks at the wizard and vampire with a smirk still plastered on his face. "well, she doesn't know that i can read her mind."

hoseok smiles and jungkook looks up at him.

"mill took my boy in the forest."