16: skin ship

"park and kim? pass your project." the professor said.

she looks up from her desk as there's no answer from the said boys. "park and kim."

"they're absent again, professor." a student said.

yoongi smirked and leans his back on the back rest of the chair. jungkook is absent as well but he have their project. he can just make some excuses why jungkook is absent again or lure her.

the professor hums and stood up from her chair and went to the middle.

out of the blue, the door of the classroom opened and a man came inside.

"present."

she looks at the man and crossed her arms. "the project?"

taehyung went to her and gave the folder which contains the essay and the sketch that he and jimin works for together.

she took it from him then opens it, reading the beginning of the essay then stared at the sketch.

"it's great. where's park?" she asked.

"there's an emergency to their family in busan so he came there and told me to just inform it to you."

"it's been a month and why didn't you tell me soone-"

she stopped talking as she looks at taehyung's dark orbs.

taehyung grins as he was luring her and telling her something on his mind.

"y-you can sit down, mr. kim."

taehyung nods and walks towards his seat, the students watching the scene.

yoongi raised a brow at what just happened. he's sure that taehyung lured her again.

"he looks yummy.." a demon mumbles, staring at jimin who's curled up inside a cell.

"i wish i can get out of this cell and have a taste of him." another demon said, licking his lips as he stared at jimin's milky legs.

meanwhile, jimin sniffles and clutched his growling stomach. it's been three days since taehyung locked him in this cell and no one brought him food. satan really want the boy to die.

he's really hungry and he wants something to eat. hell, he will even eat a rat if he saw any. but then, he can't hurt animals.

the door opens and the certain demon came inside. his eyes glowing red as he walks towards a cell and stared at the man inside of it.

jimin didn't even bother to look up as he was really hungry and he knew that this will be the end of his life.

taehyung must've sent this demon to take him and make him the king's dinner.

he then heard the sounds of keys and the cell being clicked open.

jimin starts shaking, his face still buried on his knees. this will be the end of his life now. he will be officially dead.

he was planning to visit their house at busan by the end of the month but now he won't be able to go there as he was trapped in this place. hell.

but suddenly, he felt the demon carrying him ever so gently then left the cell.

jimin opens his eyes, seeing the demon's wings. he have black wings unlike to other demons who have red or mixed red and black. namjoon's wings are red.

he then recognized the scent. the scent that he was addicted to a lot.

now he realized that this is taehyung.

"d-don't kill me.." he mumbles ever so softly and weakly.

taehyung only keeps walking until he reached the throne and sat down on it. he placed jimin on his lap and stared at the poor boy.

"make lots of human foods. now!" he shouted to the demons.

jimin flinched at the loud noise and looks down, sniffling. he really hates loud noises or shouts, it makes him scared.

satan caressed jimin's left cheek which made the smaller blush at the skin contact and the look that taehyung is giving him.

"you should eat, hm? if you want to live and be able to meet your family and jungkook." he said.

jimin nodded immediately at that and fiddles with his fingers.

the king grinned at the boy's response and buried the smaller's face on his shoulder.

the brown haired boy was shocked at that sudden action but just lets him be as he's liking it.

he want to hug taehyung but he's afraid that he will trigger the demon again and bring him back to that horrible cell.

"you can hug me." taehyung said as he reads jimin's mind.

"s-sorry. i didn't m-mean it."

"park, just do it." taehyung sighs.

the younger nodded and slowly hugs the demon, burying his face on taehyung's shoulder.

it makes him feel safe. it makes him forget that taehyung is the reason why he's suffering these days, or nights. satan is really warm which made him almost fall asleep but he's afraid that when he woke up, he will be back in that cell again.

taehyung, on the other side, was smiling with his hands resting on jimin's back. he doesn't know why he's liking this skin ship with the younger boy. no one ever hugged him like this. even his parents or seokjin.

a demon went in front of them and knees down on one knee in front of the king. "the food is ready, satan."

taehyung looks at jimin to see him with eyes closed. "time to eat."

jimin opens his eyes and was about to stand but taehyung carries him and went down from the throne.

"i-i can walk." he protests.

but taehyung only continues carrying him towards the dining room of the kingdom.

fluff vmin moments for all of you since today is valentines. happy valentines!