45: attire.

jimin unlocks the door of his apartment then went inside, carrying a box of cookies.

he closed the door after and went to his study table and sat down on the chair.

jimin placed the box on the table and sighed.

he suddenly remembers his diary and got excited to write about their grades on the notebook.

standing up, jimin rushed to the closet and opens it then rummage through his clothes.

"where is it?" a pout formed on his pink and plump lips.

he closed the closet and decided to check his drawer in the study table and there, he found the diary.

"i remember hiding it inside the closet." he mumbles and shrugs.

maybe he forgot that he puts it inside the drawer again.

he opens the diary and flips the pages intil he reached the blank one and started writing about his day.

a giggle left his lips as he drew a chick on it that he copied from an emoji.

when he's done, jimin puts the diary back inside the closet and took the box of cookies then went to the kitchen.

a gasp escapes his lips at the sight of snacks on the table. he can't remember buying these.

"w-what- i didn't buy these." he mumbles and went to the snacks.

suddenly, pair of arms wrapped around his waist and he yelped.

"LET GO-"

"shh, it's me." taehyung mumbles and pecks the boy's cheek.

jimin's cheeks turns red, feeling bad for yelling.

he pouts cutely and turns to face taehyung who stops hugging him and his heart skipped a beat seeing taehyung's attire.

it's the first time that taehyung wore clothes with other colors since he often wears all black.

"what?" taehyung raised a brow as jimin is just staring at him.

"y-your-"

"oh, my outfit? i went to the clothes store and asked the ladies to pick clothes that will suit me and this is what they gave me." taehyung explains and looks down at his outfit.

jimin was blushing hard and looks away instead as he can't handle looking at taehyung anymore.

"i also bought some snacks for us. most of them are your favorites." the demon went to the table to take out the snacks from the bags.

the younger doesn't know what to do. his whole body is in fire and he's sweating.

he decided to just go inside the bathroom and live there for the rest of his life.

but then, before he can even touch the doorknob of the bathroom, he felt taehyung's hand on his wrist.

"don't you missed me?" taehyung looks at jimin's flustered face.

he suddenly got worried as jimin's face is red. "fuck. are you sick? tell me, what happened?" he cups his boyfriend's cheeks.

jimin blushed even more as he made eye contact with the demon. "baby, tell me what's wrong." taehyung said worriedly.

the human looks down and bites his bottom lip.

"y-you look h-handsome." he shyly confessed.

taehyung felt his cheeks heats up a bit and he smiles. "really?"

"m-mhm." jimin nodded.

"look at me."

jimin slowly turns to look at his boyfriend who's smiling softly at him. "thank you. you look adorable as usual."

the smaller whines and pushed taehyung a bit and went to the table to get some snacks.

"me and kookie went to a cafe and i bought cookies." he mumbles.

taehyung chuckles softly and shakes his head then helps jimin pick some snacks.

the two boys are now cuddling on the bed while watching a movie and eating chips.

jimin is resting his head on taehyung's chest while taehyung's arm is wrapped around the boy's small waist. the sight of them curled up together is really adorable.

"how's school today?" taehyung suddenly asked, eyes still glued on the tv even though the movie is boring.

"it was good! ah! taehyung we got rank 1 on our project! the demon drawing and essay!!" jimin happily announced and claps his hands.

taehyung looks at jimin with a smile. "really?"

"mhm! i can still remember the way she mentioned our name. kim taehyung and park jimin." jimin imitates the professor.

taehyung could tell that jimin is really happy with the result of their project which made him happy as well. he will do everything to make his boy happy.

"that's great."

"but are you not gonna continue going to school? i kinda miss you around there." the human's lips turns into a cute pout.

"i can visit you every hour if you want."

jimin lets out a gasp. "even if i have class? how?"

"i will be invisible and sit beside you." taehyung eats some chips.

once again, jimin lets out a gasp. "you can be invisible?! woah. it was my dream when i was a kid."

"yeah i'll be invisible and be with you all day. you want that?" taehyung caressed jimin's soft cheek.

the younger nodded with a smile on his face. "yes please, tae."

"that's the plan then."

the next morning, jimin went out of the apartment with taehyung beside him and went to jungkook.

jungkook stops scrolling on his phone to look at the couple. "he's coming with us?"

"yeah!" jimin nodded excitedly.

"looks like you don't want me to, vampire." taehyung glares at him.

the vampire laughs and shook his head then the three of them started walking. "i was just asking."

"please don't fight." jimin pouts and taehyung suddenly held his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"we're not fighting." taehyung said and pulls the boy closer to him as he's in the middle of them.

jungkook scoffs and crossed his arms. "you better not hurt my best friend. his heart already got broken before so don't make his heart broken again."

"can't even imagine breaking his heart."

jimin blushed and looks down, not wanting to meet taehyung's loving gaze.