42: (m) big nice ass.

jimin widened his eyes at what he just heard.

"w-what?"

"i said, i want to eat your ass." taehyung repeated, finishing his blue cotton candy.

the human clasped his hand on his mouth, his cheeks burning red. "m-m-my ass? y-you gonna eat it?"

"mhm. it's okay if you don't want me to, i won't force you." taehyung placed his hand on jimin's thigh.

the younger doesn't really know what to say. he want taehyung to do what he wants to his body but at the same time, he's scared.

but, he trust taehyung. he knew the demon will never hurt him and that he will be gentle so he should at least give it a try.

"s-sure. you can e-eat my a-ass." and he felt really embarrassed to say it.

eat. my. ass.

jimin what are you thinking?! he scolded himself.

taehyung chuckles at what jimin said on his mind then stood up. "alright let's go home then."

"w-why?" jimin stood up as well.

"well, you wouldn't like being eaten on the ass in public, right?"

jimin gasped and blushed more and started walking, leaving taehyung behind.

the demon can't help but to let out a chuckle at jimin's cuteness and follows him after.

taehyung locks the door while jimin only stands, fiddling with his fingers.

"don't be nervous, baby." taehyung pulled the boy in a hug and litters kisses on his cheeks and chin in a slow pace.

jimin closed his eyes as the kisses makes him relax.

slowly, taehyung unbuckled the smaller's pants and pulls it down while his lips are working on jimin's neck this time.

the pleasure from taehyung's lips makes jimin's legs turn weak.

"baby, i want you on your hands and knees or elbows on the bed, okay? ass up." the demons whispers and successfully pulled down jimin's pants.

jimin blushed hard as he realized that he's wearing pink panties and before he could even hide it, taehyung held both his hands.

"hm, didn't know you like wearing panties." the older licks his lips.

"j-just ignore it, please." jimin's lips turns into a cute pout and the demon pulled down the smaller's panties.

he met jimin's semi-hard member and he gave the tip a short lick.

jimin whimpers at the feeling then climbs on the bed as he gets on his knees and elbows.

"such a big nice ass." taehyung said behind him.

then, he felt the demon's warm hands on his buttcheeks.

taehyung kneaded the soft flesh of the human and spreads them apart.

his eyes darkened at the sight of jimin's pink tight hole which is clenching from nothing.

"just relax okay?" taehyung rubs the hole with his thumb.

jimin whimpered and nodded, burying his face on the pillow.

taehyung leans forward and starts licking jimin's pink tight hole.

the human gasped and lets out quiet moans as he doesn't want taehyung to hear it.

he suddenly felt taehyung's tongue entered his hole and fuck, taehyung's tongue is long.

"t-tae.. mmph.." he moaned out.

taehyung starts moving his tongue in and out in a fast pace, loving the taste of jimin's butt.

the human keeps moaning and whimpering while fisting the pillow under him.

"a-ah! f-feels good!" jimin arched his back and soft cries escaped his lips.

taehyung keeps doing his work and glanced at jimin, seeing the boy moaning on the pillow.

he pulls away and licks his lip then stared at jimin's puckered swollen hole. "you taste so sweet baby."

jimin sobbed and lifts his head up to look at his boyfriend.

"t-tae.." he said.

"you can handle it. just a little more and cum for me hm?" taehyung then dives back on jimin's hole.

"HAAAH!" jimin arched his back as taehyung's tongue went deeper.

he swear taehyung's tongue is getting longer every second.

well, he's a demon. demons can make their tongues longer than the humans and that's what taehyung is doing right now.

taehyung keeps making his tongue long until he reached the boy's prostate and poked it repeatedly.

it makes jimin cry out of pleasure and his whole body is trembling.

the younger jerked on the bed and lets out loud moans, tears continuously streaming down on the pillow.

pre cum starts oozing out of jimin's dick while taehyung thrusts his tongue faster and harder.

he reached for the boy's member and jerks it, matching with the pace of his tongue.

he pulled his tongue out but didn't stopped jerking the boy. "come for me, baby." he said before pushing his tongue back inside.

"t-taehyu-ng- ah! a-ah!" jimin sobbed and pushed his face on the pillow.

"NGGH!!" strings of white liquid flows out of jimin's dick and he arched his back, his whole body shaking uncontrollably and he collapsed on the bed.

taehyung pulled his tongue out and licks jimin's dick clean then licks his hand after. "you made me proud."

he pulled jimin in a warm hug and plants a soft kiss on his lips. "shh, baby. calm down." he said as jimin's form is still shaking while he's letting out sniffles.

jimin snnugles on taehyung's chest, curling himself like a ball.

"let's shower together. shall we?" taehyung whispers softly.

jimin nodded as a response and he got carried by his boyfriend towards the bathroom.

...

😏😏😏