63 : gender reveal.

...

"tae, i want yogurt."

"taehyung! buy me chocolates and strawberries!"

"kim taehyung, where are you? i'm craving for ice cream and cucumber.."

"taetae."

"tae?

"hyung!"

taehyung groaned out and rubs his temple as he stared at his lover who's sitting on the couch in front of the television, eating and enjoying his ice cream and slices of cucumber.

it's been months and jimin's stomach is getting bigger even more.

also, his combinations of foods are getting.. weirder.

who the fuck eats cucumber dipped in ice cream? taehyung thought.

well, his boyfriend.

jimin lets out soft giggles and took a slice of cucumber from the ice cream before eating it.

he looks at the side to see taehyung standing there with crossed arms and red glowing eyes focusing on him.

jimin can't help but to feel shiver down his spine. "uhm, tae..?"

"yeah?" taehyung answers and heads to the couch, sitting beside him.

"do you want some?" the human asked while looking at taehyung's face.

the devil looks at the slices of cucumber on the cup of ice cream and made a disgusted face.

"nah. it's all yours, baby." he answers and plants a soft kiss on jimin's forehead

jimin nodded and gave him a warm smile before he continues eating his food while watching his favorite show.

and taehyung, he's just staring at his boy. he cant help but to smile a little, seeing his baby so happy while only eating and watching a tv show.

it makes him happy thinking that simple things can already make jimin happy.

...

"you ready, petal?"

jimin blushed at the name and nodded. "mhm."

"alright."

taehyung holds both of the human's hands before both of them disappeared and fell into darkness.

it didn't take that long for them to arrive at the dark place.

hell.

taehyung lets out a sigh once they arrived. it's been a while since they left the place.

jimin opens both of his closed eyelids and a soft smile appeared on his face at the sight of hoseok's house which is in front of them.

"are you okay?" taehyung asked and cups jimin's cheeks.

jimin nodded. "i am."

"i'm glad. let's go inside now."

the two held each other's hands and made their way towards the house.

taehyung knocks on the door while jimin just stood beside him.

after a while, the door opens and hoseok greeted them with a warm and welcoming smile.

"welcome back, love birds! come inside." the wizard said and steps aside for the two to enter.

jimin and taehyung went inside and hoseok closed the door.

the not so small house of the wizard, hoseok, changed a little.

some paintings are now hanging in the walls and there's frames of pictures in a table.

"i missed this place." jimin said, smiling as he looks around.

he walks towards the picture frames to take a better look of them.

it was pictures of hoseok, yoongi and jungkook together.

"ah, that. jungkook recently bought a device with screen at the back and circle thing at the front. i forgot what it's called. uh, era? cayera? cam-"

"camera, you mean." taehyung said who's standing beside hoseok.

hoseok chuckled and nodded. "that's right, satan. camera. he brought it here and invited yoongi and i to take some photos with him. it was cool though."

"kookie bought a camera again? seriously." jimin giggled and puts a frame down after looking at it.

"why? he have many of those?"

"yes, hoseok hyung. if you will visit his apartment, you will found a box which contains his cameras, even old ones." the human answered.

the wizard only nodded in response. "thank you for telling us that, jimin."

"you're welcome!" jimin gave them a smile.

hoseok returns the smile before going to his table. "shall we start now to find out what's the gender?"

"finally." taehyung grumbles and jimin hits his bicep playfully.

the two sat on the chairs in front of the table as hoseok started doing his work.

...

"jimin, wake up." taehyung pokes jimin's cheeks.

the said boy slowly opens his eyes a little. "it's done..?"

"yeah."

hoseok walks towards the two while holding a paper, wide smile on his face.

"ready?"

"just spill it already, goddamn." taehyung rolls his eyes.

the wizard can't help but to chuckle at the king's behavior and decided to just spill it already.

"congratulations, satan and jimin, you two have twins. a boy and a girl."

...

ignore the mistakes if there's any.