14: plan.

"you really want to see him, huh?" taehyung chuckled as he reads what jimin thought and heard what he said.

jimin gulped and looks down. he forgot that taehyung can read his mind and can hear him even if he's far away.

"i-i didn't mean it."

"i will let you see him." the demon said, seeing jimin's surprised reaction.

"r-really? you will?"

"mhm. but only for thirty minutes and then we will go back here."

jimin gasped and clasped his hands on his mouth. "t-thank you. can i see my family too?"

taehyung groans at that. "what? no."

"b-but i want to see them too! i will do everything. just please let me see them." jimin went in of front the satan and kneels down.

seeing jimin in this state, begging while kneeling down in front him makes him want to devour the boy already.

"alright. for thirty minutes as well."

jimin squeals like a happy kid and stood up, bowing to the king. "thank you! thank you so much!"

taehyung only smiles and he doesn't know why it makes him happy seeing the human happy.

"well, what do we have here? the nerd without glasses and the best friend of jeon jungkook?"

jimin froze and looks at the owner of the voice. it makes him shock seeing this person here. he didn't expect him to be here and.. he's also not a human.

"what are you doing here again?" taehyung asked, annoyed.

the human whimpered as the demon started walking towards him. "what is this person doing here?"

"you got a problem with that?" satan stood up and glared at him.

the other demon chuckles and crossed his arms. "didn't know that you have a thing for nerdies."

"i-i'm not a nerd!" jimin bravely shouted at him.

taehyung sighed out but keeps glaring at the demon. "leave or will kill you."

"chill. i'm just trying to be frie-"

"yoongi." taehyung's voice went really really deep.

jimin's eyes widened as he heard it. it sounds really scary.

"okay, i'm leaving." yoongi grinned at satan then at the human. "hm, before i leave, i would like to tell you that i may or may not have feelings for your best friend." he said and turns his heel.

"and also, your best friend is not a human. mark that on your brain." yoongi said before walking away and disappearing into darkness.

taehyung watched yoongi leave before he turns to look at jimin who's still frozen on his spot.

"park." he called out.

but jimin only keeps staring at the place where yoongi disappeared, trying to process the new information on his head that jungkook is not a human.

"no.. kookie is a human. we've been friends since elementary. he won't hide things to me." he mumbles.

satan was just staring at him, debating on whether he should tell the boy that jungkook is a vampire or not.

"don't believe him, jungkook is also a human like you. he was just messing with you."

jimin nodded and looks down, still not believing the satan.

with a sigh, taehyung went down the stairs of his throne to hold jimin's hand and went somewhere.

the human was surprised at that and looks at taehyung with wide eyes. "w-where are you taking me? p-please don't hurt me."

"just shut up." taehyung said and opens a door which leads to the backyard of the kingdom.

"is this your first time being in hell?" namjoon asked once they arrived in hell.

jungkook shook his head and looks around the dark place. "no. i used to visit a friend here before."

"oh, where's your friend now?" namjoon looks at him.

the other male shrugs and follows the older as they both started walking. "she found a new friend. she's a demon."

"aw. sucks to be her." namjoon shakes his head.

jungkook chuckles and nodded at that. "i love being friends with jimin more though. i don't even know why i befriend her."

namjoon nodded and suddenly, a part of his body starts to ache.

he hissed and looks at his right hand, seeing a red mark on it.

jungkook noticed it as well and furrowed his brows. "what's wrong?"

the demon only slips his hands inside his pocket and continues walking, trying to ignore the pain.

"it happens when a demon acts nice to someone. it's called a sin."

"oh, it's because you're helping jimin to escape? and helping me find him?"

"mhm." namjoon nodded and enters a big house.

jungkook went inside as well and was in awe. "woah. is this your house? it's big."

"yeah. but the kingdom is bigger tho." the older answers.

"i only live in an apartment though so you should still appreciate what you have." jungkook said and sat down on the couch.

the demon chuckles and sat beside him. "a nice vampire, huh?"

"oh shut up. let's just start planning on how are we gonna save my best friend."

namjoon hummed and the two of them started discussing.