13: memories.

jimin stood up from the bed and went to the closed door.

he's locked inside the satan's bedroom again, alone and cold.

he doesn't know where taehyung went. the demon never told him anything.

he doesn't also know why taehyung took him to this place and locked him inside his bedroom. it's impossible that the satan likes him or loves him.

or maybe he have some plans to him.

the brown haired boy knocks on the door and pressed his ear on it.

"i-is there anyone outside? please, c-call satan.." he called out.

there's some demons outside who are guiding the place but none of them wants to listen to him.

"i need to talk to him, p-please." he sighs and looks down.

he decided to just went back to the bed and sat down on it since asking for help to the demons is no use.

he's bored everyday. it will make him less bored if there's at least one window but there's none. the room is dark with no windows.

suddenly, a face was buried on his neck and he lets out a gasp.

he was about to stand but the demon holds his wrist tightly. "you're calling for me?" he whispers to the human.

jimin lets out a deep sigh and nodded. "i-is there anything that i can do? like, clean your bedroom or anything."

taehyung chuckles ever so deeply and pulls away from jimin's neck. "you mean, you're bored?"

the younger hesitated at first but he nodded anyway.

"you can go out of this room." taehyung said.

jimin's eyes lits up and he looks at satan. "really? thank yo-"

"only in one condition."

the human looks at him.

"don't you try to escape because i won't hesitate to kill your family. you understand that?" taehyung raised a brow.

jimin immediately nodded and forced out a small smile.

taehyung grinned and ruffles jimin's hair before he stood up and went to the door.

he opens it and looks behind him. "aren't you gonna go out?"

the younger lets out a gasp and stood up, following the demon out of the bedroom.

jimin closed the door and whimpered as he saw that the demons are giving him sharp gazes.

he hides behind the satan and even clutched the edge of his shirt.

taehyung looks behind him and chuckles. "they won't hurt you because i didn't order them to."

"b-but they're giving me scary stares.." jimin pouted.