57: tae, help me.

"jimin. wake up."

jimin opens his eyes to be met by taehyung's smiley face and he can't help but to tear up.

"t-tae.."

"don't cry. come here." the demon opens his arms.

jimin immediately runs to him and hugs him ever so tightly and he won't ever let go.

taehyung returns the hug and kissed his forehead. "don't cry baby."

"b-but i miss you.. please come back." the human looks up to meet taehyung's loving eyes.

taehyung cups the boy's cheeks and stared at his teary eyes. "you have to wait, jimin. i will come back to you no matter what. alright?"

jimin nodded and taehyung wipes his tears away and hugs him once again. "i can never leave my adorable boyfriend. for now, jungkook is the one who will take care of you."

the younger nodded, clutching on the black fabric that taehyung is wearing.

"promise me one thing." taehyung said. "don't fall in love with someone else but only me."

"y-yes, taetae." jimin lets his tears fall.

"i love you, jimin." taehyung said before he disappears.

jimin sobs and looks around, hoping to see taehyung again but it's only complete darkness.

this is his dream always. seeing taehyung and hugging him then the demon telling him that he will come back.

even if he hugs taehyung ever so tightly so he won't be able to escape, he still managed to disappear on his arms.

jimin sat up from the bed and sighs softly. he wipes his tears away and looks beside him after to see jungkook sleeping.

hoseok's house is not that big and since the demons don't sleep that much, they don't have a problem where to sleep.

yes jungkook is a vampire but he's living like a real human.

looking around the place, jimin stood up and felt thirsty but there's no water.

jungkook said that if he needs any human foods, just tell him and he will immediately buy it. but, seeing jungkook's sleeping peaceful face refused himself to do so.

he wonders where the boys are because there's only him and jungkook inside the house.

jinin decided to go out of the house to look for anything to drink.

he looks up at the black colored clouds and can't help but to smile by the beauty of it. he's not really a big fan of black color but the clouds looks pretty to him.

he keeps walking until he reached a lake. instead of water, this lake have blood.

jimin sighs as he doesn't have any choice but to drink the blood. living in a world with no water is really hard to him.

he kneels down on the black grass and scoops some blood using his hands before he drinks it.

the taste is really horrible to him as he's a human, not a demon, vampire or wizard.

but jimin don't have a choice. he needs to drink something.

when he's not thirsty anymore, he wipes his bloody hands on his clothes and stood up to go back to the house.

but, when he turns around, he was met by mill's red eyes and grin.

"found you."

jimin's eyes widened and he tries to run but mill was fast enough to grab his wrist. "don't you dare run away, human."

"l-let me go!"

"no, you're mine now so you're coming with me." mill sniffs jimin's neck and sighs deeply. jimin's smells is killing him.

jimin wiggles his hand. "i'm not an object just to be owned by anyone!"

"shut up. you're mine." mill said before he teleported back to the kingdom.

jimin looks around the place and was sad at how the the kingdom changed.

he likes how taehyung organized the kingdom more.

"welcome to our home." the king said and buried his face on jimin's neck.

jimin whimpers and tries to move away but mill pulls him closer to his chest.

"i am your king so you should obey me and be a good boy."

"s-shut up. t-taehyung is my only king." jimin hissed.

mill looks at him and smirked. "quite brave of you to say that."

- warning -

he drags the boy to a room and locks the door.

jimin got scared and went to the corner of the room only to be lifted up and thrown on the bed.

"i'm gonna fuck you so good little human." the king said and pinned jimin down on the bed.

jimin sobs and tries hitting and pushing him but it's no use. he hates himself for being so weak.

"d-don't touch me!"

"shut the fuck up." he glared at the poor human.

he starts sucking on jimin's neck and the human felt so dirty. he only wants taehyung to do this to him, not a disgusting demon and vampire.

"p-please.."

"shh, you will enjoy it in the end." he then rests his hand on jimin's ass and gropes it.

jimin sobs more and still tries to push mill away. all he's thinking about is taehyung and taehyung only.

tae.. help me..

the whole place got darker than before that if there's no fire anywhere, you won't be able to see.

mill was grabbed on his neck and got pinned on the wall by an angry looking demon.

his big black wings are behind him, eyes all black and horns on top of his head.

he digs his nails on mill's neck and growls at him. "what do you think you're doing?"

jimin gasped as he saw the demon and teared up. it was his boyfriend,

taehyung.