6: satan.

"satan." a demon said and kneels down on one knee in front of their king.

"what do you need?" satan said while looking down at the demon.

"he visited again." the demon answers.

satan's red eyes glows and he clenched his fists. he really feels mad whenever that man visits his kingdom.

"didn't i told him billion fucking times that i. don't. want. it?! i just want to kill him!"

"he's really begging for you to be one of his angels and be with your brother again."

"no. i will never be an angel and i will bring my brother back to this kingdom." he said.

"don't let him enter my place ever again or all of you will die."

"yes." the demons politely answers.

"leave." satan said and the demon stood up and walks away.

he sighs and leans his back on the backrest of his throne.

he is satan, the king of underworld or what people called, hell.

he was born to become a demon in the future, along with his brother, seokjin. but then, his parents died and the king of heaven took his brother from him to become an angel.

he became insane that day when his family was took from him. his father, mother, and older brother.

the king of heaven really wants him to become one of his angels but satan doesn't want to. this is his life, who he really is, the king of demons.

it's been years since he last saw his brother. he really want to bring him back to their kingdom but he can't even step his foot on the entrance of heaven.

also, he once had friends before but all of them.. betrayed him.

there's about five of them. they were really good friends during their teenager days until adult days.

not until they planned something bad. two of them stole their treasure while he was being seduced by the other one. while the other two sat on his throne when he was being seduced and killed some of his demons. all those scenes happened only in one day.

when satan found out about what they did, he didn't hesitate to kill them. they thought satan can't kill them because they're his friends but no, he is satan, a heartless king of demons.

and so, this is satan's life. king of hell and a student in human world with the name of, kim taehyung.

"k-k-kookie.." jimin sobbed when he saw his best friend inside the classroom.

jungkook frowns and stood up to pull the smaller boy in a tight hug. "what's wrong, minnie?"

the two sat down on their chair with jimin's face buried on jungkook's neck.

"i-i just had a n-nightmare." the younger answers.