36: kiss.

the next morning, jimin woke up and rubs his eyes. he then realized that there's pair of arms wrapped around him which owns by the demon named taehyung.

with cheeks slowly turning deep shade of red and he looks at the demon's face. he can't help but to fall in love again.

taehyung is really, reaaally handsome. oh how lucky he is.

he gently poked the older's bread cheeks and giggles at the softness of it.

a satisfied sigh escaped his lips as he remembers what happened last night.

he can't believe that taehyung loves him back and they're now boyfriends.

he suddenly remembers that he have to tell kookie and his family about them.

jimin looks at his boyfriend once again and his eyes accidentally starts staring on the demon's lips

they looked really soft that jimin wants to taste them.

i wish i can taste his lips.. he thought.

"you want to? alright. go have a taste." taehyung suddenly said which made jimin gasp and blush hard.

he forgot that taehyung can read his mind. also, his deep morning voice sounds really sexy that made his legs turn jelly.

"i-i- u-uhm.." he stuttered, not knowing what to say.

taehyung chuckles at the cute boy and plants a soft kiss on jimin's forehead.

"morning, baby."

jimin's eyes widened and his cheeks turns redder than before.

kim. tae. hyung. just. fucking. called. him. baby. and. kissed. his. forehead.

"hm, you like being called baby. i see." the older grinned before he sat up and ruffled his own messy dark hair.

the younger blinks twice then he realized that taehyung already sat up.

he coughed which is obviously fake then stood up, going to his table to brush his hair.

as jimin went to the table, taehyung can't help but to stare at the boy's bubble butt.

sure, he want to grope them and play with them but he's not gonna do it right now. he wants to have permission from the human first.

he hissed as a black mark formed on his hand, indicating that he created a sin.

and he swear that he's gonna change the rules now that only satan can be nice and he will be nice only to his jimin.

jimin went to the bathroom after brushing his hair to freshen up before going to the kitchen.

"uhm, sorry i don't have that much food here so i hope that toasts and strawberry jam will be fine to you." he took out the jar of strawberry jam and the loaves of bread.

taehyung stood up and went to the small kitchen and sat down on a chair. "i don't mind."

jimin placed the loaves on the toaster then waits for them to be done.

while he's waiting, he glanced at taehyung who's staring at the jar of strawberry jam as if he was examining it.

he giggles. "that's strawberry jam. it's really yummy. tastes like candies."

"what's candies?" taehyung looks at him.

"uh.. it's a sweet food. it have different sizes, shapes of it and they can be hard or chewy." he explains.

"i see." the older nodded.

jimin placed the toasts on a plate then opens the jar of strawberry jam and grabbed a spoon.

he scoops the jam with the spoon then taehyung just watched him.

suddenly, he remembers those stuffs that he saw in television before when he's still living next door.

he decided to give it a try to jimin, his boyfriend. cause why not?

taehyung stood up and went behind jimin who didn't even noticed that he stood up as he was busy spreading jam on the toasts.

the demon gently wrapped his arms around jimin's waist and rests his chin on the boy's shoulder. "am i doing it right?"

jimin blushed hard and nodded, biting his bottom lip. "y-yeah. where did you learn this?"

"saw it from the tv before. this guy is hugging the girl from behind."

the younger nodded, cheeks bright red then handed the toast to taehyung. "go, t-try it. it's delicious."

the older unwrapped his arms around jimin's waist and took the toast with jam on it, slowly taking a bite.

jimin watched the older as he waits for his reaction.

"tastes sweet. i like it." taehyung said and took another bute of the food.

the younger can't help but to smile happily and made another toast with jam for himself.

"do you really have to go to school?" taehyung grumbles.

jimin giggles and nodded as he was fixing his clothes. "yeah. i really missed going to it and i have stuffs to pass."

"i can just lure the professors and make them pass you this semester."

"tae, that's called cheating." the younger shakes his head and went to taehyung who's sitting on his bed.

he gently caressed taehyung's cheeks. "i promise to buy you candies later so you could taste them and maybe buy some grocery too."

"here, use this." taehyung pulled out his cash from his pocket and gave it to jimin.

the younger gasped at the big amount of money. "no! tae, i have money okay? you don't have to-"

he was interrupted by a pair of lips on his own.

he can't believe it.

taehyung just kissed him.

the demon pulls away and smirked. "i threatened you before, yet you still keeps arguing with me about the money."

jimin was frozen on his spot, not knowing what will be his next move.

"just accept the money and buy anything you want. if it's not enough, tell me and i will give you more. don't reject my money ever again cause.. that kiss will be on another level." taehyung ruffles jimin's fluffy brown hair.

the younger nodded, slowly taking the money from taehyung. "t-thank y-you."

"mhm. see you later, baby." taehyung winks.

jimin pressed his lips together before going to the door.

"ah, don't forget that i love you." taehyung winks at him as the brown haired boy looks back.

jimin can't help but to blush even more and flashed taehyung a small smile as he was really flustered. "i-i love you t-too." he said before going out of the room.

taehyung chuckles once jimin came out and laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

you're so fucking adorable, park jimin.

what happened to wattpad 😭 i was gonna publish this chapter but it says error ksksks.