38: (m) ass.

the couple enters the convenience store and jimin immediately grabs a basket then grabs his favorite candies like a happy kid.

taehyung was just waiting at the entrance of the store while watching jimin's moves as the boy walks and runs around.

he can't help but to smile at the sight of his boyfriend being happy at picking his favorite candies and other foods. such as bread, bags of chips, ramen, a box of his favorite cereal, and more.

and he's really gonna spoil this boy more.

when jimin is done, he went to pay for the foods then taehyung went beside him to carry the plastic bags.

jimin widened his eyes and cheeks turns red. "give me the smaller one at least."

taehyung just ignored him and went out of the store with jimin trailing behind.

the younger doesn't have a choice but to just follow taehyung with a cute pout.

when they arrived inside jimin's apartment, taehyung went to the kitchen and puts the bags down on the table. he was about to arrange them but jimin pulls his hands away.

"you're tired from carrying the bags. go have a rest." jimin smiles at him.

taehyung frowns and wraps his arms around the boy's waist. "and you're tired from school."

"don't worry about me, tae. okay?" jimin assures him.

the demon sighed out and nodded in defeat, going to the bed and sat down on it.

he watched as his boyfriend arraged the foods in the cupboards then his eyes landed on his ass again.

dirty thoughts starts flooding his mind while staring at jimin's bubble butt. he wants to hold them, grope them and smack them.

but, he can't break jimin's trust.

when jimin is done, taehyung immediately stood up and went behind the smaller boy to hug his waist.

and what taehyung asked made jimin shock and his cheeks turns red.

"can i touch your butt? they look sexy." taehyung whispered on jimin's ear.

jimin didn't even hesitated as he immediately nodded.

taehyung smirked. "really?"

"m-mhm."

slowly, the demon's big and warm hand travels down to jimin ass and gently gropes it while his other hand is caressing the boy's bare tummy under the shirt.

jimin bites his bottom lip to prevent himself from moaning because of the heavenly feeling of taehyung's hand on his ass.

"baby, did you used the money i gave you to buy the grocery?"

the younger nodded and he balled his fists, closing his eyes because of the feeling.

he could feel taehyung massaging his ass through his school pants and it was really good.

well, jimin's body is really sensitive.

"good boy." taehyung whispers ever so sexily and deep.

"you didn't lied this time. do you think jiminie deserves a reward?" taehyung looks at jimin's face.

a deep chuckle escaped his lips at the sight of his boyfriend's face.

closed eyes, cheeks red and soft pants escaping his lips. it was really adorable to taehyung.

planting a soft kiss on jimin's cheek, he lifts the boy up and went to the bed.

he sat down on the bed and placed jimin on his lap whoe pouted and looks at him.

"oh, what's with the pout?" taehyung chuckles. "seems like you want more."

jimin pouted hard and looks down. but then, he felt a hand rubbing his member through the pants. "t-tae-" a gasp escaped his lips.

satan smirked and keeps doing it, rubbing the smaller's member hard. "hm. your member became hard just by me massaging your ass earlier? so naughty."

jimin moaned out softly and bites the cuff of his long sleeve outfit, feeling the pleasure from taehyung's touch. "m-mmph.."

taehyung rubs his member fast and harder while staring at Jimin pleaured face.

the human moans once again and looks at taehyung with teary eyes. "t-tae what are y-you- ah.." he arched his back.

"hm? i'm giving you the pleasure that you deserve." the older said.

he felt the area of the pants where he's rubbing the boy's member getting wet from the pre cum.

"i f-feel weird like s-something is- a-ah- c-coming out.. ngh.." jimin buried his face on taehyung's neck, panting softly.

"just let it out, baby." taehyung said and increased his pace, sucking jimin's neck this time while rubbing his throbbing cock.

"t-taehyung! a-ah!" jimin gasped and grips taehyung's clothes as tight as he could.

slowly, he felt extreme pleasure as white ropes of cum drips through the pants from his cock.

he cried out and clings to taehyung, getting clingy from his orgasm and his whole frame is shaking. it was his first orgasm ever.

taehyung smiles and licked his hand. "you taste so good and you were such a good boy. you made me proud."

jimin blushed hard and taehyung grabbed the tissues from jimin's drawer to clean the mess. luckily, there's no cum on the bed.

when he's done, he laid down on the bed and laid jimin beside him who only clings to him, his legs slightly shaking from the orgasm earlier.

"you can sleep. i'll wake you up when it's time for dinner." he whispers and plants a soft kiss on jimin's plump lips.