8: the wizard.

"jimin." jungkook said.

jimin hummed as a reply as he was busy doing his assignment that he forgot to do last night.

"you know, ms. choi hates it when students gossips during her class, right? and she always scolds everyone but she didn't when we gossips. she literally saw us but just ignored us and went back on discussing. weird." jungkook said.

jimin stops writing and nodded. "yeah. or maybe she's just tired and doesn't want to argue with us."

"i don't think she ever got tired." the older sighed out.

jimin was staring at the blank white board at the front.

maybe she's a demon too or taehyung did something to her. did taehyung lured her? jimin thought.

"also, taehyung didn't show up today." jungkook added.

"he's busy, i guess."

"he's really suspicious. he always wore the same clothes and acts so cold. except when he smiles to us."

jimin nodded and continues doing his assignment.

it's a right thing that he's not here today.

"taehyung, it's been a while."

"i told you to call me satan, bastard." taehyung glared at the male.

namjoon shrugs and grinned at him. "i'm still older than you."

"whatever. anything new?"

"i found a wizard who can help us kill the king of heaven and get your brother which is my husband soon." namjoon answers.

taehyung rolled his eyes. "where's the wizard now?"

"come here, wizard!" namjoon shouted.

the witch came inside the throne place and kneels down on one knee in front of the king.

"satan. i am the wizard that will help you get your brother back. jung hoseok."

taehyung smirks as he stared at the witch. "if you fail, you will be the dinner of the demons."

hoseok gulped and nodded.

"great. make potions or whatever you wanna call it to kill the king of heaven. now leave and do your job." taehyung commands and hoseok stood up then bows before leaving to do his task.

"why are you not in human world? you should be attending your classes."

"who cares? i only enrolled to that school to be with jimin." taehyung caressed a feather that fell down from his wings.

"tell me, do you love him?" namjoon asked.

taehyung laughs and shook his head. "and what? he will just betray me in the end? no, love is just a bullshit word. i only want his body. he will be under my control someday." the demon smirked.

namjoon sighs and shakes his head. "you need a queen or a prince for the sake of the kingdom, tae."

"no, i can handle this place alone and mind your own business. you're not the king and i can kill you any moment." he threatened.

"i just found a witch to help you and now you're threatening me? how rude of you."

"isn't a demon supposed to be rude? satan is a heartless king of demons who only cares about money, position and his brother. now, get out of this place, demon." taehyung glared at namjoon.

the older shrugs and just walks away, not wanting to argue with the satan.

"ah.. i just need a job please." jimin mumbles as he was looking for a job through the internet.

it's been three hours and yet jimin haven't found a decent job yet.

he yawns and checks the time, seeing that it's 11:30 pm already.

"just one job.. please." he mumbles.

"job for what?"

he gasped as he heard a voice.

he looks behind him to see taehyung staring at him through the window.

"a-ah-"

"open this shit or i will break this." the demon poked the glass with his sharp nail.

"y-yes." jimin stands up and slides the window up for taehyung to come inside.

taehyung groans as he realized that his wings won't allow him to fit in. "fuck these wings."

he decided to shift on his human form and hops inside, jimin immediately closed the window after.

"w-why are you here?" the younger asks.

taehyung plops down on the boy's bed and laid down on it. "i got bored and i want to see your ass."

jimin blushed and sat down on the chair he's sitting at earlier.

he then held the mouse of his laptop again and tried his best to ignore the demon inside his apartment.

"why are you looking for a job?" taehyung suddenly asked.

"so my parents won't bother to give me money anymore."

"why? you don't love them anymore?"

jimin pouts and shook his head. "no. i want them to keep the money for themselves and my brother."

taehyung stared at jimin's back. "you have a brother?"

"yes! he's only two years old. his name is park jiwon." jimin happily answers, scribbling on the notebook.

taehyung's eyes turns red as he saw that jimin is writing something on the notebook again. he tired to read what's on jimin's mind and it's only about his parents and brother.

"he must be cute too."

the younger blushes hard and nodded. "y-yeah. he have a brown hair and eyes too. we almost look the same."

jimin then remembered something. "did you.. did you do something to ms. choi?"

taehyung chuckles and hums. "when we're gossiping during her class? i lured her so she won't yell at us. easy." he answers.

jimin just nodded and looks down.

"about the favor." taehyung said.

"oh, what is it?"

the demon smirked and stared at jimin's brown orbs. "i want you to come with me in hell."