25: poison.

taehyung gasps and sat up on his bed.

he was panting and sweating hard because he just dreamed of his past. the past that he want to forget.

tata, his father, his mother and.. seokjin.

he can't believe it. he's slowly forgetting about his past but then, he suddenly dreamed about it again.

taehyung runs his fingers on his hair and gritted his teeth. he feels like he's about to burst.

then, he looks beside him to see jimin sleeping.

due to the impact of the tree earlier, jimin fell unconscious and still not waking up.

he already called hoseok earlier who treated his wounds and such.

he sighs and stared at the boy, gently placing his hand on jimin's cheek.

he really can't fall in love with him. he's afraid to get betrayed in the end.

and also, he's afraid that he might change someday like his father and kill jimin.

their father used to be a sweet and loving father to them. their mother, which is an angel, changed him from a horrible demon to a sweet one.

but something happened that caused mr. kim to change. he would always yell at his family especially taehyung.

and so, one day, he decided to kill his own wife in their throne place and she managed to kill him too.

that's why taehyung is afraid that he might change into a monster someday and kill jimin.

"please, stop making me fall for you. it's dangerous." he whispers.

he stood up and covered jimin's body with the blanket before going out of his bedroom.

he went to the throne place and went up on his throne to sit down on it.

then, he faced the demons. "in few hours, we will destroy heaven so gather up all the demons but leave some to guide our kingdom and protect the human." he said to his demons.

"don't kill the angels cause they will be my demons. kill only the ones who will attack us and i will be the one to kill the god." taehyung smirked.

"how about your brother, satan?"

taehyung looks at him and grinned. "if he will protect the god then.. i will kill him."

jimin flutters his eyes open and looks around, realizing that he's inside satan's bedroom.

he sat up and winced from the pain on his back and head but still stood up and went to the door.

he twisted the door knob open and surprisingly, it's not locked.

he opens the door and looks around outside, seeing demons guiding the room as usual.

but this time, they didn't even look at jimin or pushed him back inside the bedroom. they just lets the boy do whatever he wants.

which surprised jimin again.

he decided to go to the throne place to see the certain tall demon that he's looking for ever since he woke up.

when he reached the place, he saw taehyung sitting on his throne and.. talking to a girl who's on the ground and he assumed the girl is a demon too just by seeing her wings and horns.

since he's still a bit far, both the demons haven't noticed his presence yet.

"i told you to leave." taehyung said to the girl, clearly annoyed.

"but.. don't i look pretty to you?" the girl said, turning around for taehyung to see her very skin revealing outfit.

taehyung groans and rubs his temple. "soyeon what the fuck?"

"what? you gonna kill me?" soyeon smirked and bites her bottom lip. "do it, daddy."

jimin's eyes widened and he keeps hiding behind the nearest pillar that he saw earlier.

"it's satan to you." taehyung is slowly losing patience.

soyeon sensed that there's a human near her inside this kingdom.

"you brought a human?" she asked satan.

taehyung raised a brow. "yeah so what? leave."

she looks at a pillar and walks towards it, immediately grabbing jimin's collar.

the boy gasps loudly and grips her wrist. "l-let go."

"soyeon, let go of him." taehyung had enough.

he stood up from his throne and went down the stairs.

soyepn only giggles and grips jimin's neck instead. "tae, you don't have to kidnap or buy some sluts from earth to pleasure you. you have me here."

"shut the fuck up." taehyung glared at her.

jimin coughed and scratched soyeon's hand but she won't even budge.

"let go of him."

"huh? i didn't heard anythi-"

"soyeon." taehyung's eyes burns red as he sent death glares to the girl.

she shrugged and throws jimin on the floor, making poor boy whimper in pain.

he just got bumped in a tree earlier then now, he got thrown in the floor.

taehyung went to the human and lifts him up, rubbing jimin's back. "fucking leave!"

soyeon scoffed and spreads her wings. "i'm not done with you, taehyung and ugly human." she said before flying away.

taehyung looks at jimin then went up to his throne, sitting down on it and placed the boy on his lap. "she's gone."

"i-it hurts.." jimin mumbles, holding his neck.

"what?" taehyung removes jimin's hands from his neck, seeing black hand print on it.

his eyes widened as only one thing came to his mind.

she poisoned him.