22: dinner.

jimin looks at the door as taehyung went inside the bedroom.

he doesn't know what happened outside earlier as he heard some weird and scary noises.

he wants to ask taehyung but he's afraid that he might get mad.

jimin gulped and hugs a pillow, watching taehyung change his clothes.

"were you bored?" taehyung suddenly broke the silence.

"n-not really." he said and he lied.

taehyung knew it but just lets it slide and slipped on a black sweater then went to the bathroom.

"did you ate something?" the older asks once again.

"n-no." jimin answers, fiddling with his fingers.

taehyung went out of the bathroom after few seconds then grabs jimin's hand, pulling him out of the room.

the younger gasps but follows him. "w-where are we going?"

"eat." satan answers.

they arrived to the dining room and taehyung lets go of jimin's hand, going to his seat.

jimin sat down on his seat before and stared at the table. he's afraid to look around as there's scary demons around.

luckily, taehyung reads his mind. "leave." he told the demons.

jimin looks at him, confused as why satan is asking him to leave.

"m-me?"

"no. them." taehyung points to the demons who left the dining room.

jimin smiles and nodded, finally feeling comfortable.

the foods arrived which are served by the demons who immediately left after serving the foods.

as usual, demon foods for taehyung and human foods for jimin.

if you're wondering how they made human foods, some demons are being sent in human world just to hunt animals or buy foods in the stores then brought them to hell.

"let's eat." taehyung said.

jimin nodded, still feeling bad that he can't pray before he eats.

he always do it as his mom taught him.

he then remembers when he had a meal with his family and taehyung and how uncomfortable taehyung looks when they started praying.

"woops, let's pray first." mrs. park said.

taehyung gulped and gripped then edge of the chair he's sitting at as the park family started.

"why don't you lead the prayer, taehyung?" mr. park said.

jimin looks at him worriedly and taehyung looks at mr. park, eyes a bit wide. "u-uh-"

"i will lead instead! dear lord.."

and then they started praying.

taehyung closed his eyes tightly and looks down, gritting his teeth.

he feels like his ears are burning from the words that are coming out of jimin's mouth.

it's fucking annoying him.

jimin sighs and starts eating his favorite chicken dish. he's still lucky that he always eats his favorite food in hell.

he eats happily as the chicken tastes heavenly, even moaning a little.

taehyung just calmly eats while watching the smaller from time to time. jimin really looks adorable.

he wants to hear his adorable voice.

"so, jimin. tell me anything about yourself." he broke the silence.

jimin stops eating and looks at he older male. "m-my life? uhm, i was a chubby kid before that people loves to bully a lot and.. a sweet son? i don't know." he pouted.

"and uh, i used to fall in love or have a crush to someone but t-they rejected me. all of them and some even made fun of me for being gay." he feels ashamed at what he's saying.

"since then, i avoided to confess to anyone again. i'm afraid to get hurt."

"do you have a crush right now?" taehyung stared at the boy, making jimin flush red.

"n-no- i mean y-yes."

taehyung chuckles and leans his back on the backrest of his chair. "just for you to know. liking someone is just bullshit words. you might only want that person because of their body or face."

"no! i really like him, or even love him already. he always makes me smile and flustered." jimin blushed hard.

"lies."

"it's true." the younger pouted.

taehyung shrugged and just went back on eating his food which is the demon he killed earlier.

"who's this person?"

jimin gasps and immediately shook his head. "no! you can't find out."

"why not?" taehyung raised a brow.

"y-you might hurt him! or anything!"

taehyung chuckles and cracked his neck. "i'm not really planning to but yeah, sure. i'm one hundred percent sure that it's your best friend."

jimin, for 100th time, blushed hard again. "it's not kookie. i only see him as my best friend."

satan grins at that.

poor jungkook. he thought.

they continues eating their food until jimin felt full already and drinks the juice for him.

"c-can i shower?" he asks.

taehyung looks at him. "there's no clothes for you."

"used clothes or old ones are fine! i don't mind. i just really needs to shower already." the younger said.

satan hummed and finished his food as well before standing up.

"follow me." he said and started walking towards the bedroom.

jimin follows him and a satisfied sigh escaped his lips, rubbing his full tummy.

they enters the room and taehyung opens his closet, taking out some clothes that will fit to jimin.

"here." he gave jimin a black oversized sweater and black pants along with a pair for boxers.

"the boxers are old so it might fit you." he said.

jimin's cheeks went red again and nodded, taking the clothes from him. "t-thank you." he said before going to the bathroom.

taehyung watches him leave and can't wait to see the boy in his clothes.