15 monday

MONDAY:

I woke up at around 10am and groaned fuckkkk because my step siblings started yelling. Harry said alright what the fuck I'm tired I started laughing and a couple seconds later my door opened and Harry walked in and closed it and I smiled. He climbed into my bed and layed on his back and he fell back asleep I laughed and rolled over and put my head on his chest and fell asleep as well I felt him smiling and so did I. I opened my eyes and yawned and stretched against Harry he was extremely warm and comfortable i looked at his lips they looked really soft I leaned up and pulled his face down and kissed him he opened his eyes and smiled and said hi babe and smiled and kissed my forehead and I smiled and layed my head down. Harry said Gemma is gonna help me get the boxes out of my car and so is my mom I said I'm probably gonna end up packing all week he smiled and said yep. I said so I'm graduating this year he said yep and he said well my mom is probably gonna get you into the Highschool close to my house I groaned fuckkkk and layed my head down and Harry laughed and kissed my shoulder and smiled. He said babe is your last year you will be fine I said ughhhh ok whatever and rolled my eyes. A little while later I climbed out of bed and went to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and walked back into my room Harry sat up and smiled out of nowhere my little sister ran into my room and started jumping on my bed screaming WAKE UP ITS MORNING I yelled GET THE FUCK OUT NOWWW. She jumped down screaming I was like YOUR ASS IS ABOUT TO MEET JESUS I slammed my door shut and locked it. Harry was laughing and said damnnnn that was amazing I walked over to my bed and jumped on it and layed next to Harry and said one more week he said now I know why you wanna leave so bad I said uh huh and he laughed and kissed my head and I started blushing like crazy I bit my lip. Harry got up and used my restroom I said so what do you wanna do today he walked out and said take your shit to my house and Laughed I said oh yea true and started playing with my hair. Harry walked over to me and put one hand on my hip and lifted my head he said your gonna be fine your 18 your probably moving out soon any way I said yea true. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said thank you for letting me open up to you about my life he laughed and said no Abby its fine I got to know the real you and I smiled and said yea true. A little while later Harry did a couple things then headed out to drop off the boxes at his house. Harry texted me at around 2pm saying he got all my boxes in the house and he took a shower I finished eating lunch. My mom started helping me pack all my clothes in bags I marked them and put a A on it so I know its my clothes lmao. Me and my mom talked a lot while packing I had my driver's license so I was gonna bring my clothes over there I texted my dad and he said ok sounds good sweetheart. I had 4 bags of clothes in my car and I had Starbucks I jammed out on the way to my dads house. I texted my mom at 8pm I got there she said ok I called Harry and said I was there my dad and Harry got the clothes out and I locked my car. They put the bags in my room on my bed I had a bunch of boxes I smiled and looked at Harry he was smiling widely as well I plugged my phone in and used the restroom I took off my shoes and ate dinner with them. Harry said hey you can sleep in my room tonight I said are you sure he smiled and said yea my mom texted me and said laundry day tomorrow I said aight live you she said love you too. We all hung out till 11pm me and Harry went into his room. He turned on a movie and we cuddled on his bed and I laughed my head was on his chest he was only wearing boxers which didn't bother me at all. Me and Harry fell asleep at 1am Harry's chest was really warm and comfortable he snored lightly which was really cute.