ONE MONTH LATER THURSDAY:

Anne said her and my dad and Gemma were going to be out for a while today so me and Harry didn't have to go to school. Anne woke me and Harry up and we both got ready for the day. Harry took care of Ludo while I forced myself out of bed he was leaving tomorrow which made me want to cry a lot. I walked out of my bedroom and went into the bathroom Harry was taking care of Ludo. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. Harry came back inside with  Ludo and grabbed all of his bags and put them on the couch and sighed. I came in the living room Ludo was sitting beside Harry and whimpering Harry said I know boy I'm gonna miss you as well I felt my heart started to ache. I ran over to Harry and gave him a hug he held me tight and said I love you Abby I said I love you more Harry we sat on the floor and Ludo kept giving us kisses and we laughed and took a couple of pictures together. I said so what do you want to do Harry said I don't know I said ok Ludo ended up cuddling on the floor with me and Harry. Harry got up and went into the kitchen and Ludo got up and started following him. I got up and followed Harry and Ludo in the kitchen Harry gave him a treat and started getting food out to cook. I said I love you Harry he said I love you too Abby I put on some music and we started jamming out. Harry started cooking some food Ludo stood beside us and watched us. I watched Harry cook food and I stood in front of him and helped him start cooking food. Harry wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder and said mmm the food is starting to smell really good I smiled and said thanks. Harry moved his head in the crook of my neck and started sucking my skin lightly I moaned slightly and bit my lip and said Harold I'm trying to cook. He grabbed my hips and started grinding me against him slowly I said stoppp and he stopped and laughed and slapped my ass I yelped and he started laughing. I said GET OUT OF MY FUCKING KITCHEN we both started laughing together and he walked out of the kitchen and Ludo followed him I shook my head and continued cooking and listening to music. A little while later I finished cooking and me and Harry ate some food and did the dishes and picked up the food. Harry went into his room and I got extremely bored Ludo followed him in his bedroom I bit my lip and went into my room. I took off my bra and pants and sprayed some body spray on and put on some chapstick I smiled and walked out of my room. I opened Harry's door he said yep and looked at me and said oh my God I said huh he said hol up and he grabbed a condom and had it in between his fingers. I said ohhhh hellll yessss Harry he got up and walked over to me and pulled me closer and started kissing me passionately I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled back and said Ludo he said gat dammit and we both started laughing together. Harry said Ludo time to get out he whimpered and got down and walked out of his room. Harry locked his door and Ludo started whinning outside his door I laughed and he shook his head. I got into his bed and he put on the condom and climbed into bed and hovered over me I bit my lip and smiled and said I love you he said I love you more Abby and he leaned down and kissed me. I said when do we have to leave tomorrow he sighed and said I think 4 or 3 am I said huh he laughed and said yea I know. Harry slid down my underwear and tossed them off the bed and he also took off his boxers and tossed them off the bed. I put my hands on his shoulders and he smiled and bit his lip and opened my legs and got centered against my entrance. Harry slipped in his length and my head went back he said oh fuck Abby you feel so damn good I moaned fuckk Harry your huge and I looked at him and he smiled and said meow and I immediately started laughing at him. Harry snapped his hips forward and I said ow oh fuck and Harry said damn that felt good I said well I'm really gonna miss you he said yea me too. Harry started thrusting roughly into me and it made my breath hitch in my throat and I moaned fuckkkk and Harry moaned oh my godd damn your tight. I lifted my hips up slightly and gripped his shoulders and ran my nails down his back and he started grinding harder and groaning fuckkk. Harry put his head beside mine and continued thrusting against me. I felt my heart race and my body was on fire. Harry started sweating and so did I he kept roughly thrusting into me. Harry started groaning fuckkk and he gripped my hips and started grinding harder my body was on fire I felt a Knott in my stomach moving down. My thighs started shaking in Harry's hands he said babe I know your close I let out a strained yes a couple seconds later I screamed FUCKKKKK IM GONNA CUMMM. My head started spinning and I felt like I was gonna pass out my thighs started shaking violently and I felt my orgasim hit Harry continued thrusting into me while I was on my high and he slammed his hips forward and yelled FUCKK ABBY IM GONNA CUM. I felt Harry twitching inside of me we both started breathing heavily I kissed him and we both smiled against each other's lips. A little while later me and Harry took a shower then went into the living room and hung out with Ludo and cooked some food. A couple of hours later Anne and Gemma and my dad came home we said hey were cooking dinner they said oh we just ate I said oh ok that's fine. Me and Harry ate dinner and hung out with our family in the kitchen after we ate we did the dishes and picked up the food. Anne said we all need to wake up at least 4 am I sighed and said ok we all set our alarms my dad didn't because he was going to work. We all hung out and took a couple pictures before we went to bed Harry washed his sheets after we took a shower. After everyone went to bed I hung out with Harry for a while and took pictures with him. A little while later I went to my room Ludo decided to stay with Harry for the night I felt like I was gonna throw up walking to my room I was so scared with Harry leaving. Me and Harry talked about him cheating on me while he is on tour he promised me he wouldn't and I trust him and he knows I wouldn't hurt him. I couldn't sleep so I had to force myself to fall asleep for the night.