14 sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up at around 10am I yawned and stretched the sun was extremely bright outside. I sighed and said I hate that I have to go home and pack I groaned fuckkkk and rolled over onto my stomach. I said I don't fucking want to get up Harry came in and said babe I'm taking you home so I can help you pack. I looked up and said really he smiled and said yea I am I yawned and said ok and he walked over to me and kissed my head and I smiled and he walked out of my room I smiled and layed back down. A couple minutes later I got up and went to the bathroom then went to the kitchen everyone was awake and laughing I said ok. I walked over to Harry and wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder he said hey babe and kissed my head and I smiled Anne was cooking. She said Harry is Going to take you home and help you pack I smiled and said ok sounds good my dad was in the living room drinking a beer like it's 10am wat the fuck. After we all ate Harry grabbed my bag and carried it out of the house and closed the front door I smiled and he unlocked the car and opened my door. I got in and he closed my door and I smiled he got in the drivers side and locked the car. Me and Harry both buckled up and he turned on the car and started driving out of the neighborhood and I smiled looking out the window. Harry turned on the radio and we started jamming out to music and laughing together it was amazing I just can't wait to graduate Highschool. At 12 pm we got to my house my mom was super excited a little while later me and Harry started packing my room and listened to music we packed almost all of my room my mom said Harry could sleep downstairs. We ate dinner and I helped Harry pack his car and he was gonna take my stuff to my dads house tomorrow I kept packing my room after everyone went to bed. I ended up taking a bath at 1am in the morning I listened to music on my phone and jammed out in the tub. I got out and changed at 2am and went downstairs Harry was awake and watching me put my dirty clothes up he still packing babe I yawned and said yea I'm done for the night he said what else do you have I said my clothes and my bathroom he yawned and said alright goodnight. I gave him a hug and kiss and said goodnight he said bye cutie I smiled and rolled my eyes and went to my room. I plugged my phone in and relaxed in my bed and fell asleep a little while later.