A little while later me and Harry were finished eating. I started doing the dishes Harry said so my friends are gonna meet us at the basketball court I smiled and said ok cool. Me and Harry went into our rooms and changed I wore a tank top and some shorts I put my hair in a messy bun and sprayed some body spray on and put on some chapstick. Harry was wearing a random shirt and basketball shorts and tennis shoes. I walked into the living room smiling like crazy Harry said wow you look fuckin hot Abby and I smiled and blushed. Harry walked over to me and hoisted me up and started kissing me passionately I wrapped my arms around his neck and we both moaned slightly Harry pulled back smiling and said are you ready I smiled and said yea. He grabbed his phone and keys we walked outside and he locked the front door I walked over to his car. Harry immediately unlocked it and opened my door I smiled and got in he closed it and walked over to the driver's side. I buckled up and he hopped in and closed the door and locked it. Harry buckled up as well and turned on the car he started driving out of the driveway. I turned on the radio and looked for some music to listen to I found a good song and started jamming out. Harry started laughing and shook his head we got out of the neighborhood and started driving down the highway and jamming out together and laughing at random shit. I bit my thumb because I was laughing so much. 30 minutes later we got to the basketball court Harry slid his hand on my thigh and I looked at him and he leaned closer and kissed me and I smiled he said love you babe I said I love you more Harry and smiled we both hopped out of the car and Harry locked it. We got onto the basketball court a really short guy with bright blue eyes walked up to me and I squealed I said Louis Tomlinson he smiled and I gave him a hug and said Leroy aka Liam Payne. Niall Horan and I said oh my God zayn Malik and I gave all of them hugs and we all took a couple group pictures. Zayn said Harry said you are a huge fan of us I smiled and said yea you guys have helped me through some really rough shit I smiled and said thank you. They all smiled and gave me a hug I said ahh my life is literally complete they all smiled and said good I'm happy. I said someone is 28 Harry laughed and said shut up and I poked his cheek and laughed and he said go away Abby I smiled and walked over to some chairs and sat down and smiled. All the guys started playing basketball and started laughing and smiling about random shit I smiled and looked down. They all started playing basketball and I just looked at my phone I went on Pintrest and Instagram I also listened to music. I started jamming out to music I accidentally started singing really loudly all the guys looked at me and started smiling and cheering me on. I pulled out my earbuds they all said wow Abby your amazing and I blushed and said thanks. I kept listening to music quietly. I didn't sing anymore because I was embarrassed they kept playing basketball and enjoying themselves I just laughed and shook my head the whole time. A little while later all the guys came sit by me and they were breathing heavily and I started laughing my ass off I paused my music and said hey guys they laughed and said hey Abby and smiled and waved. I laughed and said hey guys and waved and smiled and laughed slightly and looked down and shook my head. All the guys sat by me Zayn said hey Abby you look really gorgeous I love your blue eyes I smiled and said thanks I like your hair. Zayn smiled and said thanks I really appreciate it and blushed slightly. We all hung out for a little while then we all decided to leave and go home. Harry unlocked the car and opened my door and I got in and he closed my door and walked over to the driver's side and got in and locked the car. Me and Harry both buckled up we were both sweating like crazy. I laughed and said we smell really bad Harry laughed and said yea we do. Harry turned on the car and started driving out of the parking lot and onto the highway to get home. We stopped somewhere and ate food in the car and continued driving home. Me and Harry got home a little while later we both took separate showers. After we got out we chilled in the living room Harry pushed me slightly against the couch and started kissing me passionately and I moaned slightly and wrapped my arms around his neck a couple minutes later he pulled back and said I love you Abby I said I love you too Harry. We heard the door and he immediately got up and we both started laughing when our parents came inside. Me and Harry said hey they laughed and said hi I stood up and gave them a hug Gemma was staying at her friend's house. Anne said tomorrow we are going to transfer you to your new school I sighed and said yeay and laughed sarcastically and looked at Harry he started laughing at me and I hit him. A little while later we all went into our rooms and fell asleep for the night.