SATURDAY:

Me and Harry got home at 2 am we quickly snuck back in the house even though it was only us. We both used the restroom then plugged our phones in and immediately fell asleep after. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I felt extremely exhausted I yawned and stretched. I checked my phone it said 6 am I sighed and said ughhh what the fuck why am I awake right now. I sighed and got out of bed I grabbed some clean clothes and my phone and walked out of my room and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I quickly turned the shower on and some music and brushed my hair and also used the restroom. After I got out of my clothes I climbed in the shower and felt the hot water touch my skin I enjoyed my music and slowly started to wake up. A little while later I heard the door open and close I said Harry he yawned and said yea I said oh ok and laughed. Harry opened the toilet and started using the restroom and flushed it I said really he said yeap. I poked my head out of the curtain and looked at him he kissed me and said good morning princessa I laughed and said good morning Harry and continued showering. An hour later I finally got out and dried off and changed I picked my dirty clothes up and looked for something to eat in the kitchen. Harry went back to bed after I ate something and drank some water I checked my phone it said 8 am I yawned and went back to my bedroom and fell asleep after I plugged my phone in. I also sprayed some body spray on before I layed down I also sprayed some in my room so it would smell nice. A little while later Harry came in my room and yawned and turned on my lights and I said owww what the fuck Harry. He smiled and walked over to me and I covered my face Harry moved my hands and kissed me I smiled and he carried me bridal style out of my room. Harry put me down on the couch and went into the kitchen and started cooking I was comfortable on the couch. A little while later I felt something jump on me I looked down and saw princess walking on my stomach. I started laughing she meowed and jumped down and walked on the floor and went into the kitchen. A little while later the food was done I got up and walked into the kitchen Harry gave me a plate and we sat at the table and started eating. Princess jumped on the table and Harry said come on what the hell we both started laughing she layed down and started rubbing herself all over the table. After we ate we did the dishes and did the laundry we picked up the laundry and ate pizza a little while later. I said what if we got a puppy Harry said uhhh I don't know if thats a good idea. A little while later we both changed and left and headed to the animal shelter I was extremely excited about it. We got to the animal shelter I was extremely excited about it. I almost started crying because of how cute the animals were there was a bunch of really adorable cats me and Harry were extremely excited. We walked into the area where all the dogs were we felt our hearts break. There were so many cute dogs I saw one dog and said Harry he's absolutely adorable. It was a blue pit bull the lady at the animal shelter said he was abused when he was younger he had his tail tucked under him. I squated down and made a kiss noise and said hey baby come here. The dog got up and walked over to me and put his noise on the cage and I started petting his head and he flinched Slightly I said no babe I'm not gonna hurt you. Harry was smiling and started talking in a small voice to the dog I said Harry please can we get him.

THE DOG:

I begged Harry to let me get him and he finally said yes I was extremely excited about it

I begged Harry to let me get him and he finally said yes I was extremely excited about it. Me and Harry adopted him I said can we name him Ludo Harry smiled and said yep. We got in the car and Ludo was in the back seat he layed down and fell asleep. Harry bought a  bunch of stuff for the dog and we got home we set everything up princess saw Ludo and started hissing and she ran away. We let Ludo go out and use the restroom I smiled and he came back inside and started eating food and drank some water. We gave him toys and he started playing with his toys I got him a batman plushie that was his favorite thing. We all hung out in the living room me and Harry chilled on the couch Ludo fell asleep on my chest and I took a picture. A little while later me and Harry went to bed Ludo came in my room and fell asleep on my bed he came over by me and got cuddled and fell asleep I kissed his head and took a picture of us.