16 friday

FRIDAY:

It has been a fucking crazy week all my friends helped me pack. It was my last day at my moms house we hung out all day. I took a bunch of family photos we went to the mall for a couple hours yesterday it is currently 1am on Friday I'm finishing packing last minute things. I'm going to my dads house in a couple of hours I was going buy school supplies today with my mom before I went to my dads house my mom wanted to have one more girls day with me and I didn't mind. I finally fell asleep which felt like forever. A couple hours later I woke up at 10am and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I got up and used the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I headed downstairs my mom said are you gonna get ready so we can go out I said yea I went back to my room and got ready I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and purse i closed my door and sighed walking downstairs this was it my official last day. My mom got ready and we left at 11:30 we went to Olive Garden I took a couple pictures of me and my mom we talked a lot I said I love you so much mom and I'm really gonna miss you. She said me too Abby I just hate that your growing up and I shook my head in agreement. We left the restaurant at 12pm and went to the store we got coffee and did some school supply shopping I got my transcript from my other school and everything I needed I just needed to transfer to my new school. Anne was gonna help me with that a little while later it was 2pm I yawned and we got home I put my school paper work in a folder and put it in my bag and closed it. My dad put gas in my car I used the restroom then finished packing my car I sighed after it was all packed my eyes were watering and I gave my mom a hug. She said baby your gonna make me cry I gave her a hug and said I love you so much momma and I'm happy you raised me she said me too I gave everyone else a hug my little sister said I'll miss you I laughed and said me too my brother was really upset and I felt terrible. A couple minutes later I hopped in my car and locked it and buckled up it was 3pm. I turned on the car and waved I left and drove out of the neighborhood and turned on music. My heart started racing and I said goodbye home and my eyes watered as soon as I left the neighborhood. I sighed and said Abby this is a new chapter you are 18 and about to graduate its time to grow up and I sighed while listening to music I stopped to use the restroom and get snacks and finished my drive to my dads house. I got there at 6pm Harry helped me with the rest of my stuff and I locked my car they said welcome home and I smiled and went to my room and plugged my phone in and used the restroom after. I went into the kitchen Anne said we can go to your school Monday and I said I have all the paperwork I need she smiled and said ok awesome and I smiled with my eyes watering Harry said babe and I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried and he said shhh and kissed my shoulder a little while later I was ok and ate dinner and talked to everyone. I said Gemma can I sleep with you tonight she smiled and said yea sure I don't mind I said ok and smiled we all finished eating and did dishes I changed into a tank top and shorts. Me and Gemma went into her room at 10pm and just talked about different things for a while I told her about my whole life and she said wow thats crazy I said yea ik. Anne told us goodnight and left after she gave us a hug my dad said goodnight Harry dived onto Gemmas bed and we laughed and he hung out with us for a while. Me and Gemma fell asleep at midnight Harry tucked us in and left and closed the door and went to his room.