12 friday

FRIDAY:
I spent all week hanging out with friends and telling them I am moving they were sad but I was still close. I said we can still have sleep overs and they said yea true and I understand your step siblings are kind of a lot I said uh yea and laughed we all took a bunch of pictures. I spent a couple days with my family and went to the mall and did family activities. Me and my mom went out together yesterday just us. We went to olive garden first then we went to a bookstore and got coffee. I bought the rest of the After books I needed I also bought The Kissing Booth books. Harry obviously slipped money in my pocket kissed my cheek and seductively said in my ear to use it and I said ok and smiled. Did I mention this idiot gave $100 fucking dollars my face dropped when I noticed I called him and he laughed I said whyyy he said bc I love you and I instantly started blushing and bit my lip. When I get to my dads house we are gonna figure out the room situation I told him I was gonna start packing next week and he said ok my friends helped me pack a little bit when they were here. I was excited but also nervous I was just ready to get out of the house and on with my life and no more damn headaches. I asked Harry if he could help me take down some posters I asked my mom and she said ok. Harry had his own license so only he came over. A little while later Harry came in my room I was listening to music and smiled he said hey babe and smiled I said hey. I was taking pictures off my wall and carefully taking the tape off and putting it in its spots I had for them Harry said I love your room I smiled and said oh thanks. A couple minutes later Harry helped me take down my posters and rolled them up we put them in a box I had my pictures in Walgreens things you get posters in I labeled all of them of course. Harry put that box on the floor and we continued jamming out and packing a little he laughed and said babe it 2pm we should get heading to my house I bit my lip and said should we bring some boxes over he said yea sure I don't mind I said ok cool. My step dad came in and said how yall doing Harry said uh so we are going to bring some boxes to my house and also sir my name is Harry Styles and he extended his hand and my step dad shook it. He said so your the one Abby is always gushing over and laughed I said dad shut up and blushed I plugged my phone in and we took a couple boxes into Harry's car. I grabbed my phone and purse and used the restroom and headed downstairs I told my mom bye and love you she said I'm gonna miss you I said me too I will talk to you all the time she said ok love you bye and I walked out the front door and over to Harry he was smiling widely I laughed. Me and Harry hopped in and started talking and jamming out to music we stopped and got food we ended up getting to his house at 6pm my dad and Anne and Gemma helped me put my boxes in my room. Anne said I cleaned your room and prepared everything for you I smiled and gave her a hug and said thanks she said no honey of course and I smiled. They all ate me and Harry chilled in the kitchen laughing and eating our food I threw a fry at Harry and said oh shit I got up and started running while laughing Harry yelled IM GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU ABBY. He started running I jumped on the couch and stood up Harry grabbed my legs and picked me up I screamed and also laughed Anne said HAROLD EDWARD STYLES PUT ABBY DOWN RIGHT NOW Harry put me down on the floor and we both started laughing and finished eating. Harry said I wasn't going to hurt you I said I know I trust you and he smiled and said good I'm happy. I said I told my mom I liked you and she said if you hurt me she will cut your dick off Harry chocked on his drink and said ONE I'm not planning on hurting you at all and TWO damn I said uh huh my mom really cares about me and he smiled and said good I'm happy about that and I smiled and slapped Harry's ass and ran away laughing. Harry said ABBY I fell on the couch laughing Harry slapped my ass and I yelped and said owww you asshole he laughed and said oops Gemma and every one else started laughing as well. Harry plopped on the couch next to me and I just looked at him and he smiled and I rolled my eyes I rolled off the couch and stood up and checked my phone I sighed my ex was calling me I sat by Gemma and answered it my dad paused the movie I said hello he said so is it true your moving in with your dad. I said oh my God are you a fucking stalker and yes he said who was the guy with you I said my step brother and he said tell him to back off I scoffed and said your crazy leave me alone he said I'm gonna get you back if its the last thing I do and hung up. I said Harry is the door locked he got up and checked it and said yea why I said good my toxic ex is a stalker apparently Harry said I'll knock his ass out and I started laughing and said oh please do he said gladly and smiled and sat back down. My dad played the movie and I went to the restroom and went into my room and charged my phone and sighed and sat down I said well this is it you are actually moving in with your dad I layed down on my bed. Some how I still felt Harry's lips against mine and I started smiling and it felt really good honestly. A little while later Harry came in and turned on the fan I said hey and smiled he said so you wanna start unpacking a little bit I said what time is it he said its 9pm I sighed and layed back on my bed and said no. He sat down and said something wrong love and looked at me I said um my fucking ex is absolutely crazy Harry laughed and said yea he sounds crazy I said uh huh and laughed as well. Harry layed down beside me and looked at the ceiling fan as well and smiled and said hey we can spend more time together I laughed and looked at him and said yea true and he looked at me and smiled and ran his knuckles against my face and I smiled and turned my head and we both took a deep breath and layed by each other in silence. A little while later it was 10pm and our parents told us goodnight Gemma said love you guys and went to her room to go to sleep. I sat up and looked at him and he looked at me and ran his knuckle against my spine and I felt tingles when he did and he smiled and said well love its getting late I will let you get settled in and go to sleep come to my room if you need anything I smiled and said ok. Harry got up and lifted my chin and kissed me and said good night Abby I said good night Harry and he walked out and closed my door I started smiling like crazy. A couple minutes later I heard his door close I got up and used the restroom then went into the kitchen and got a snack and water and went back to my room. I chilled on my phone till 12am then I fell asleep.