FRIDAY:

Anne came in my room and turned on my lights and said good morning Abby its Friday. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and she closed my door I said ughhhh this is bullshit. I yawned and stretched I said ughhhh I don't want to go to school. I forced myself out of bed and got up and walked out of my room and yawned. Harry walked out of his room and said hey babe and kissed my forehead and I smiled I said I have to use the restroom he laughed and said ok and walked away. I went to the bathroom and closed the door and locked it I brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen and yawned Anne said you need to change for school Harry laughed I playfully punched his arm he said ow and turned around and gave me a death glare. I said oh shut and started running Harry yelled IM GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU ABBY and he started running after me. I started laughing and screaming nooo I ran into his room and slammed the door Harry walked in and locked the door. I was standing on his bed and he smirked 😏 and said got ya babe I said oh no and I fell onto my knees and bit my lip. I fell over and he kissed me and I smiled he said go change I said aw ok. I got up and went into my room and changed into ripped skinny jeans and a black veil brides shirt and grabbed my phone and bag. I went into the kitchen and put my shoes on Harry walked out and said alright you ready I said uh huh he laughed and said ok sounds good. I got up and followed Harry out of the house he closed the door and I bit my lip and Harry said I can feel you bitting your lip babe I smiled and laughed he said ok. Harry opened my door and I hopped in and he closed my door and I buckled up and laughed and said oh fuck and I smiled and looked down. Harry got in and closed and locked the door and buckled up he said are you ok why are you smiling I said I don't know he laughed and said ok weird and he started driving out of the driveway. Harry turned on the radio and we both started jamming out he said I love you Abby I smiled and said I love you more Harry and he smiled and said good. Harry rested his hand on my thigh the rest of the way to school and I blushed and bit my thumb and smiled. A little while later Harry dropped me off and I smiled and said bye and closed the door and walked to school. Lucy and Andy said hey girl and gave me a hug and I laughed we all walked into the building and walked to class. As we were walking to our classroom some guy slapped my ass and I jumped and turned around I said wat the fuck he smirked and said nice ass andy punched him and the guy said ow wat the fuck he said that's what you get for slapping my girls ass and we all walked into class and sat down. I said andy why would you do that he said because that was fucked up and he had no right to do that I said yea true. Me andy and Lucy all started laughing at random shit I decided to text Harry for no reason because I was bored.
ABBY: Hey wat the hell are you doing 🙄🙄🙄.

HARRY: Um hey babe I'm at home wats wrong did something happen.

ABBY: Yea some guy fucking slapped my ass and andy punched them.

HARRY: exsfuckingscue me they did wat and I'm happy andy fucking punched him.

ABBY: Yea I know like dude really your fucking nasty don't touch my ass.

HARRY: Yea I agree the only person that gets to touch your ass is me period.

ABBY: OMGG LMAOOOO DUDE I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

HARRY: Ummm ok I love you more dude lmao I guess 😂.

ABBY: I can't wait to come home and tackle you in your bedroom 😏.

HARRY: Abby Rose Morgan behave yourself or I will come pick you up from school and fuck you in my car.

ABBY: Oh really you would come pick me up lmaoooo nahhh fool I good.

HARRY: lmao ok behave.

I put my phone down and continued talking to andy and Lucy. Andy was staring at me while smiling and it made me blush a little bit and I looked away. I really wanted Harry now because I was going crazy in school it's the weekend sooo I can have a little bit of fun 😏😏😏🙈🙈. Andy said earth to Abby I said huh and him and Lucy started laughing and so did I covered my face he said awww babe calm down. I uncovered my face and said shut up and lightly shoved him while laughing. A little while later school finally ended we all walked out of school linking arms together and laughing. Andy said hey Abby your like extremely gorgeous and I blushed and said thanks and unlinked arms with them and grabbed my phone. We all walked towards a pole and just hung out together and talked about our plans for the weekend.