22 August 7th Friday

AUGUST 7TH FRIDAY:

It was the last weekend because school starts Monday I was not excited. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I said ughhhh. I didn't want to get up but I did unfortunately I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. My dad was off this weekend I have been talking to my mom all the time recently. She said good luck at your new school I said thanks and laughed. Anne was in the kitchen cooking every one else was in there as well. Anne made a whole feast for us she made bacon, eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns, etc. I was like um ok yas queen and every one else started laughing. We all sat at the table and started laughing and eating. I looked at Harry and he was smiling widely while looking at me. My face went red Anne said Abby do you want to have a girls day with Gemma and I. I smiled and said yea of course that sounds awesome she said ok I said can I quickly take a shower. Anne said yea of course I got up and put my plate away and headed to my room to get clothes out. A couple minutes later I went to my bathroom and locked the door and turned on the shower. I put on some music and I started brushing my hair while I was in my sports bra and underwear. I also quickly used the restroom before I got in the shower. I was jamming out to The 1975 my song Robbers came on and I started singing while washing my hair I didn't care if any one heard i love this song. I don't know if I have sung in front of them but I didn't care its 9am currently so thats fun. I can't wait to have a girls day today because I really need one. A bunch of my other favorite songs came on I got out of the shower at 10am and changed. I put my hair in two braids and put on shorts and a The 1975 shirt and sprayed some body spray on. I brushed my teeth then put on chapstick. I turned off my music then went into my room and put my dirty clothes up. Anne and Gemma were ready and they were waiting on me I walked in the living room and everyone looked at me and smiled. Harry said you can sing I said oh you guys heard me they said yea your really good I said thanks and smiled and looked down. Gemma said I love your hair I said thanks she said of course. Anne got up and so did Gemma they said alright bye I put my shoes on and gave Harry a hug and said bye he kissed my head and said bye I told my dad bye and went outside and closed the door. I smiled while walking to their car Gemma and Anne both came outside and unlocked the car. I got in the back and listened to music and I smiled and looked out the window. Anne started driving out of the driveway and started driving out of the neighborhood. I smiled and looked out the window it was extremely pretty and I bit my thumb and felt really happy for some reason. A little while later we pulled up to a nail salon and all got out I turned off my music and said cool. We all got inside and Anne started talking to the people. I got black nails and Gemma got a pretty light blue color I got acrylic we actually all did it was really fun. I got gel black polish on my toes we all decided to do matching colors on our toes as well. We left the nail salon an hour later. It was 12pm when we left we ate some lunch then we got a haircut. I got my hair cut to a little longer than my shoulders it was really pretty I got it redyed black and it felt really healthy we all got a hair cut. We went to a book store and got coffee I got a couple books and we headed back home. We also went clothes shopping for school which was really fun we got home at 5pm and we also had food and brought it back home. The guys had already ate which was funny I walked in and Harry said holy shit Abby you look good and I smiled and said thanks. He said I love your hair I smiled and said aww your sweet he helped me put all my stuff up and kept flirting with me and I Blushed. Harry pushed me against my bed and my ass was against him he leaned closer and moved my hair and kissed my shoulder and said your fuckin beautiful Abby and he moaned slightly in my ear and I got slightly wet and I felt Harry's bulge against me and it drove me crazy. A little while later everyone went to bed at around midnight Harry carried me to bed and said good night guys and they went in there rooms. Harry layed me down and went to sleep.