10 Saturday

SATURDAY:
I woke up at 2am having a panic attack because I had a bad dream and I couldn't breathe. I got up and went to the bathroom and used it I started taking deep breaths when I walked out of the bathroom. I couldn't breathe and I started crying Harry walked out and said oh babe come here I walked over to Harry and buried my head in his chest and he ran his hand up and down my back and kissed my shoulder. A little while later when I calmed down I told him about my nightmare he said you wanna go walk around out side and get fresh air I smiled and said sure. Harry put on a shirt I grabbed my phone and we put on our shoes Harry unlocked the door quietly and opened it we both walked out of the house and he closed the door. The weather felt really nice Harry grabbed my hand and we started walking down the porch he smiled and said the weather is nice I smiled and said yea I agree and we both smiled. We got to the end of the driveway and started walking down the sidewalk I laughed at something random I said I love you Harry he smiled and said I love you too Abby I said are you excited I'm moving in Harry said ummmm hellll yea and I smiled and said yea me too honestly I'm really excited he said yeppppp and we both laughed. The moon was shining really bright outside Harry's eyes looked really good when he smiled his dimples poped out and I blushed like crazy but he didn't notice. We got far from the house I stopped Harry turned around and walked up to me and said babe what's wrong. I said when we kissed he smiled and said yea I said I felt so many damn sparks he smiled and said yea me too. I shyly said I kinda wanna feel those sparks again Harry cupped my face with one hand and leaned closer and started kissing me passionately and just like that sparks started flying everywhere Harry pulled back and said like that I smiled and said yea like that and he smiled. Me and Harry stayed outside for a while longer he said babe it's 3am we should head back. Harry hoisted me up and we walked back to the house we got there at 3:30 Harry locked the door and we took our shoes off and turned into spies sneaking back to our room I said good night we both went to bed. I layed down and started thinking about that damn smile and that face and I fell asleep at 4am. A couple hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched. I checked my phone it said 10am I rolled onto my stomach and fell back asleep. A little while later Harry walked into my room and turned on the lights I said noooo it's bright he laughed and said babe it's 12pm get your hot ass up. I looked at him and sighed and said nooo I don't wanna he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of my room and closed my door I said you ass and he laughed. Anne said Harold please be careful with her and he laughed and said yes mam I rested my head against his shoulder and smiled he kissed my shoulder and I smiled I said I gotta pee. Harry set me down and I went into the bathroom and used it. I walked back into my room and closed my door and climbed into my bed. Harry yelled OH HELL NO GET YOUR ASS UP. I groaned nooo Harry came back in my room and ripped the blanket off of me and picked me up and put me over his shoulder and carried me out of my room. I rolled my eyes and said I hate you and he laughed and said I know he set me back down in the kitchen I yawned and stretched. I sat down and yawned again my dad said wow are you that tired I said uh huh I had a bad dream last night he said oh jeeze. Harry said yea so I comforted her Anne said I'm really happy you did that every one was eating lunch I was just extremely exhausted I yawned and got up and crashed on the couch and I was completely knocked out. Everyone laughed Harry said great Anne said Harold leave her alone and she laughed Gemma said damn must have been a long night is she is that exhausted. Apparently we ended up staying in today because I could not stay awake I ate a couple times today. Everyone was watching movies and I ended up passing out on Harry's chest he didn't seem to mind he was rubbing my hair and I smiled slightly. A little while later everyone went to bed at around 1am. Harry ended up falling asleep in the living room with me still on his chest he kissed my head and said good night babe I love you and he fell asleep. I felt his chest rise up and down slowly matching his breathing.