5 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I checked my phone it said 2 am. I yawned and stretched I put my phone down and walked out of my room and used the restroom. I forgot I wasn't wearing pants I went into Harry's room he was watching movies and he laughed and said are you ok I shook my head no. Harry laughed and said babe it's 2 am I said I know and laughed he opened his blanket and scooted over I climbed into bed with him and layed on his chest. He was really warm and smelt really good he kissed my head and I smiled. Harry started rubbing my head and I fell asleep a little while later. I felt like I was flying I guess Harry carried me back to my room and tucked me in. Harry kissed my head and said good night lacey see you tomorrow I heard the door close quietly and nothing else I was completely knocked out. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I checked my phone it said 8 am. I got out of bed and put shorts on and walked out of my room and used the restroom. I opened Harry's door he was still sleeping he was snoring lightly it was really adorable I smiled and closed his door. It was nice not waking up to screaming kids and having migranes and having to take pills when you wake up. I walked into the kitchen every one was in there Gemma was sitting on a bar stools I sat down next to her and she smiled and said good morning lacey I said good morning gea and smiled. A little while later Harry walked into the kitchen and sat down next to me his curly hair was a mess and his eyes were a really beautiful green. He yawned and stretched he looked extremely exhausted I smiled and looked down and he rested his head against the counter and I laughed slightly. Anne and my dad finished cooking and we all ate my dad said do what do we wanna do today I said well I might have brought my bathing suit my dad said ok sounds like a beach trip I said yea and smiled. Everyone said ok sounds good we all got up and went to our rooms I accidentally ran into Harry again I laughed and said really he turned around and said oops I looked at his bright green eyes it was only me and him right now. Harry leaned down and kissed me and pulled away and smiled and said see ya later babe and winked. My heart went into my throat my breath hitched my idol just kissed me ehhhhh oh my God. I quickly shook myself back to reality his lips were extremely soft though and I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I went to my room to change I locked my door and turned the fan on. I took off my clothes and put my hair in a bun and threw on my batman bikini and I put on chapstick and sprayed some body spray on and smiled I put on my sandals and walked out my room to the living room. Harry looked at me and said holy shit and smiled Anne said Harold me and Gemma started laughing she said I love your bathing suit I smiled and said thanks. A little while later we all hopped in the car I started jamming out to music and I was in my own little world while every one was talking to each other I was listening to One Direction and smiling the whole time. Harry was sitting next to me and my heart started racing and my breath hitched slightly he grazed his hand against my thigh and I looked down he ghosted his hand over my thigh while smiling I looked at him and his green eyes were Shinning in the sunlight. His jawline was really sharp and his lips looked so good Harry looked at me and smiled and oh my godddd his dimples I blushed and looked away. I put my earbuds in and listened to music and started jamming out I didn't care if everyone was looking at me I was enjoying myself. Harry was staring at me the whole time while smiling and biting his lip and I wasn't paying attention at all I was in my own little world. Gemma was talking to our parents while Harry was staring at me. An hour later we finally got to the beach I took out my earbuds and turned off my music. Harry got out first and helped me out I grabbed his shoulder and he grabbed my waist and hoisted me up when I got out the car. I started laughing my ass off every one said aww my dad said Abby do not fall for your step brother I rolled my eyes and said ok dad got it. We all started walking on the sand Anne found a couple chairs and went to go sit down and open her bag she grabbed sunscreen Harry put me down and I put my stuff in her purse. I put my towel on a car after we all finished putting on sunscreen we sat on our chairs and tanned. Harry sat on one side of me Gemma sat on the other side we started talking about random things and laughed as well. Harry started laughing with us and I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard Gemma started wheezing our parents said are you guys ok we said yea and they said alright and continued talking. I was like oh my God I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard and I sighed slightly. We were all talking about random shit me and Gemma decided to get up and walk along the beach our parents told us to be careful we said alright sounds good. Me and Gemma got up off our chairs and started walking down the beach we saw a bunch of families together and we smiled.