79 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER MONDAY:

I can't believe it's been a couple of months since me and Harry have been married its been amazing.

My dad and Anne have had a couple of fights since me and Harry have been home from our honeymoon.

Gemma finally found a boyfriend and they are doing amazing I am extremely happy for her.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked around and noticed I was in my room.

Ludo was sleeping in Harry's room and princess was completely knocked out and snuggled against me.

I smiled and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later my dad woke up and headed to work a little while later for the day.

A little while later I woke back up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room it was still extremely dark outside.

I climbed back into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A little while later Harry came into my room and climbed into my bed and cuddled against me and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Anne and Gemma woke up and headed into the kitchen and cooked breakfast together.

A little while later Harry woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

A hour later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed into the kitchen.

Ludo was following Harry around the kitchen I smiled and sat down at the table.

A couple minutes later we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Anne turned on the TV and looked for something to watch for us Ludo was comfortable on the couch next to Harry.

I texted Lucy and Andy and told them all about how fun the honeymoon was.

A little while later I invited Lucy and Andy they came over and I smiled and gave them a hug.

Harry was excited when I was smiling hanging out with my best friends we took a couple pictures together.

A hour later we all ended up going on a walk around the neighborhood together Harry was holding my hand.

After we finished walking around the neighborhood we headed home and hung out for the rest of the day.

A couple of hours later my dad came home and we all ate dinner then Lucy and Andy left and went back home for the night.

Harry took care of Ludo and I took care of princess and we headed into his room and watched movies until we fell asleep for the night.

Ludo was completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the edge of the bed.