TUESDAY:

My alarm went off and I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I got out of bed and turned it off. I grabbed my purse and put my wallet in it. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it.

I walked back into my room and changed and sprayed some body spray on. I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag and purse and phone and keys. I took care of Ludo and then headed out Gemma and Anne were both sleeping still.

I unlocked my car and got in the car and locked it and buckled up. I turned on the car and radio and drove out of the neighborhood. I stopped by Starbucks and got to school and waited in the parking lot.

I called Harry he answered and said hello I bit my lip and said I miss you. Harry sighed and said I miss you more babe I started crying and told him about Lucy he sighed and said I'm sorry I said its ok. I told Anne I left and she said ok have fun and I laughed sarcastically and said fucking sure.

A little while later school finally opened and people started going in I didn't want to go. I sighed and groaned fuckkkk and got out of the car and locked it and walked inside quickly. I headed to the bathroom then went back to my class. Lucy bumped into me and said stupid bitch I quickly headed to class and sat down.

I sat down Andy said where did you go yesterday. I said I didn't feel good they said ok I hope you feel better. I sighed and said I do and looked down and played with the hem of my shirt. Lacey said well I hope you feel better I said I do I called Harry this morning they said good.

A little while later we were all working on our school work and writing notes. Our teacher said we had a test on Friday and I sighed and said ughhh how fun is that.

A little while later we all went to our next classes for the day the day went by slowly. I sighed during the day we took notes for our tests on Friday which sucks ass.

A couple of excruciating hours later school was finally over. We all quickly got out of school I got in my car and locked it and buckled up. I headed home and got food first and jammed out to music on the way home. I picked up some food and ate it on the way home after I parked my car I threw my trash away. I headed into my room and changed and got ready for bed and went into the kitchen and said I already ate they said ok.

I have been feeling more depressed since Harry has left. I looked out the window and Ludo started whinning I said hey boy and started scratching under his chin but he looked sad as well.

I went to bed early again so I didn't have to deal with anyone. Ludo jumped on my bed after he used the bathroom. I told Harry and everyone else goodnight. I started talking to my mom a lot more since I really missed her and my step dad.