7 sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and checked my phone and groaned fuckkkk. It was 2am I said why am I up I sighed because I had to go home today. I rolled my eyes and yawned and stretched. I got out of bed and walked out of my room and went into the bathroom and used it. Harry was still awake I went into his room he said oh hey babe what are u doing up I sighed and said I don't know. I walked over to him and yawned and stretched he laughed and ran his knuckle down my chest and stomach I blushed he said it's 2am I said I know I randomly woke up. Harry said so your leaving today I said yea he said ok. I sat down by Harry and I started telling him about my life and how his band helped me he said oh wow I'm really happy you started listening to us I smiled and said yea me too. Harry said I'm here if you need anything I handed him my phone and he put his number in and texted him and saved my number and handed me back my phone. We continued talking for a while till I checked my phone. I sighed and said it's 3 am Harry said shit we should get some sleep I sighed and said yea I guess. Me and Harry both got up at the same time and I laughed because he is taller than me. Harry said um good night I guess Abby and I smiled and said yea good night I guess Harry I gave him a hug and he wrapped his arms around me and I smiled because he smelled really good. Harry pulled back and smiled and I bit my lip and we both smiled Harry leaned down and grazed my lips and kissed me and fireworks went off. I smiled when he pulled back he said good night his green eyes were Shinning in the moonlight I said good night and kissed him again and walked out of his room smiling like crazy. I walked back to my room I still felt Harry's kiss on my lips his lips were soft and he tasted like mint. I climbed in bed and started smiling before I fell asleep and dreamed about Harry. A couple hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I checked my phone it said 9am. I rolled my eyes and sighed I yawned and stretched in my bed. I got up and used the restroom then went to the kitchen my dad and Anne were in the kitchen. Gemma said oh hey Abby I smiled and said hey Harry walked in and yawned and stretched I said oh hey he said Good morning I smiled and laughed. My dad said Abby get your stuff so I can take you home I said ok and yawned. My dad laughed and said long night I said and he said oh makes sense. I went back to my room and grabbed my stuff I still can't believe I turned 18. I sighed and finished getting my stuff I walked back into the kitchen my dad said are you ready I said uh huh but I didn't want to go home and deal with my annoying siblings. I gave everyone a hug and said bye they said hope we see you again I said yea me too and walked outside. My dad said see they aren't bad I said I know trust me. I said yea Harry is like literally my idol and my dad laughed when we both got into the car we buckled up and my dad turned on the car. A One Direction song came on and I started jamming out my dad left and started driving me home I wasn't excited but my song was on. Me and my dad talked the whole way home I got home at 10am I groaned fuckkkk and said bye dad he said Abby language I laughed and said bye love you dad and left. I got inside and he left my family wasn't home so I said ok and texted my mom she said ok sounds good I said k bye they were at a movie right now. I unpacked my bag and used the restroom and cooked food and ate. They got home at 1pm and they were excited to see me and I smiled sarcastically and laughed we all hung out for a while. I got bored so I went to my room and turned on music and chilled on my phone the rest of the day. I ate food and used the restroom then went back to my room for the rest of the evening everyone went to bed at 10pm I talked to Harry till 12am then I fell asleep for the night. I still couldn't stop thinking about me and Harry's kiss he turns 28 next year damn lmaooo 🤣.