13 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up around 10 am I groaned fuckkkk the sun was extremely bright I groaned. I yawned and stretched I got out of bed and opened my door and walked into Harry and we both started laughing and said good morning I laughed and gave him a hug. He was extremely warm and he smelled really good I rested my head against his shoulder and he smiled and kissed my shoulder and said I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you I laughed and said its ok honestly we both laughed and I let go. Harry said you go first and I laughed and said ok I used the restroom first then went to the kitchen Harry went to the restroom after me. I sat down by Gemma she smiled and said good morning Abby I smiled and said hey good morning and she laughed slightly. Anne and my dad were cooking breakfast she said so are you gonna start unpacking a little bit today I sighed and said yea sure. Gemma said I'll help you I smiled and said really she said yea of course I smiled and said ok cool thanks. She smiled and said no of course. A wild Harry sat next to me I laughed his hair was a mess he looked at me and I took a picture and he laughed and rolled his eyes every one started laughing as well he said leave me alone. I said awww I put my head on his shoulder. He looked annoyed slightly and he rested his head against my head and I smiled and laughed so did Harry. We all just chilled in the kitchen while our parents cooked breakfast for all of us. Harry rested his head on the counter and yawned a little while later we all ate breakfast and went into the kitchen. It was around 3pm before I decided to get up and go into my room and started unpacking I put on some music and threw my hair in a messy bun me and Gemma started jamming out while unpacking. A little while later Harry came in and said wow you got your posters up I smiled and said yea I had a box on the floor I was just waiting for my other stuff when I got home. Me and Gemma went back into the living room a little while later I went into the bathroom and decided to take a bath. I used the restroom after I turned the bathtub on I got out of my clothes and brushed my hair. I turned on music and climbed in the tub I took an hour long hot bath it was really nice and relaxing. An hour later I got out and changed I turned off my music and put my phone in my room and put my clothes up. I went into the kitchen and ate dinner with everyone we all laughed and talked a little while later everyone went to the living room. My phone said 8pm I started feeling extremely exhausted and I headed to my room and closed my door I plugged my phone in and climbed into bed. I fell asleep a couple seconds later a little while later someone came in my room and kissed my forehead and said good night babe and walked out I was completely knocked out.