84 Saturday

SATURDAY:

It has been one day after the funeral and I feel extremely paranoid I don't know if that's normal but I swear I can feel my dad's presence around me.

I randomly woke up to the sound of something falling ludo jumped and started growling I looked around my room and no one was there.

I got out of bed and picked up the thing that fell I jumped when I heard my dad's voice.

Ludo started growling and he stood next to me I felt like I couldn't breathe I said oh shit.

I felt my body shaking I ran into Harry's room having a panic attack he said what happened.

I told him what happened and he went into my room and Ludo was still growling at the wall.

Harry looked at me and said he was getting a really weird feeling in my room I said yea I know.

Me and Ludo went into Harry's room and went back to sleep for the night every room in the house is fine except for my room which is extremely weird.

A couple of hours later Anne and Gemma woke up and headed into the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

Lucy and Andy left late last night so we could all get rest for today we decided to clean up the house.

A couple of hours later we all decided to clean around the house I told Anne about my room and she said that's weird I said I know.

Me and Harry moved my stuff into his room so I wouldn't sleep in there anymore because I started to get more anxious in there.

After we finished cleaning the house we did the dishes and the laundry then we ate dinner and watched movies together.

Ludo stayed cuddled against me and Harry on the couch while we watched movies together a couple of hours later we all went to bed for the night.

Me and Harry stayed up and played video games until we ended up falling asleep for the night.