I looked at my tattoo and smiled and said thanks Kyle said of course babe.

He wrapped my arm up and gave me his card and I put his personal number in my phone.

I said are you married he laughed and said no single as a goose I said wow and we all started laughing together.

I said your extremely sweet Kyle smiled and said thank you Abby I smiled and said of course.

He said if you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to call or text I smiled and said ok I won't.

Lacey said ok I finally found my tattoo Kyle said alright and he helped me down.

I sat down on a chair and texted Harry and Gemma and also Anne lacey showed Kyle her tattoo.

LACEYS TATTOO:

Kyle said oh lacey I really like she smiled and said yea me too

Lacey showed me the picture and I said oh I would definitely get that as well.

Kyle started sketching out the design and I texted Harry to see what he was doing for the day.

ABBY: Hey babe what are you doing today.

HARRY: Nothing just cleaning up around the house your dad is being an ass.

ABBY: Yikes well me and lacey are getting tattoos at the moment.

HARRY: Are you serious send me pictures of the designs and what they look like after.

ABBY: OK I totally will.

I put my phone down after I sent Harry the designs we choose.

Harry thought they looked extremely cool a hour later me and lacey paid for our tattoos.

We took a couple pictures with Kyle and said thanks and gave him a hug.

Kyle said thanks guys I really appreciated your company today.

Me and lacey smiled and said of course and we left and headed to Walmart.

After we picked up our after tattoo kit we went back to the hotel after we got food.

Me and lacey did face mask and drank some wine and took pictures together.

A couple of hours later me and lacey cleaned our tattoos and went to bed after we did that.