76 a year later abbys Bachelorette party

A YEAR LATER ABBYS BACHELORETTE PARTY THURSDAY:

I can't believe I'm getting married on Friday my mom is super excited to be at my wedding.

Lucy is also excited to be going to my Bachelorette party Gemma and Anne are gonna help me out for my wedding tomorrow.

Harry invited the band to be his best men I'm super excited to finally get married I have been waiting forever.

Me and Harry are going to buy a two story house in a couple of months Anne and my dad don't mind that we are still going to live with them until we move out.

I randomly woke up to ludo staring out of my window I got out of bed and walked over to him and looked out of my window as well.

I saw someone standing across the street smoking a cigarette ludo started growling and it scared me because he never does that.

Me and Ludo headed into Harry's room and we all got comfortable in bed together and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Gemma Anne and my dad all woke up and went into the kitchen and got everything they needed.

Gemma came in Harry's room and turned on the lights me and Harry woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

Harry said Gemma what time is it she said 4 am Harry we are all heading to our air bnbs for the wedding.

I looked at Harry and he smiled and said oh yea true I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I grabbed my phone and my mom said they were leaving in a little bit I said ok sounds good.

An hour later we all left and headed to our air bnbs for the day ludo is gonna be babysat while we are gone.

Andy and Lucy are both extremely excited for the wedding I bit my thumb while looking out the window and listening to music.

Gemma was in the back seat with lucy we picked her up then we left and headed down the highway.

It was still extremely dark outside I continued listening to music on my phone while Anne was driving down the highway.

An hour later we stopped and used the restroom and also got gas and snacks and we walked around for a while until we left again.

A couple of hours later we got food and went to the air bnb and picked up our stuff.

After we got settled in we ate dinner and talked about random shit and laughed together and played a bunch of games.

After we finished eating we threw our trash away and had a spa night and did a bunch of random shit and took pictures together.

A couple of hours later we all got ready for bed and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night so we could get sleep for tomorrow.