17 Saturday

SATURDAY:

It was a very much dreaded day unpacking Like actually unpacking. Me and Gemma were still knocked out. Harry came in and turned on the lights and said girls its 10am Gemma said Harry go away I groaned fuckkkk and put the blanket over my eyes. I pulled the blanket off and got up and walked past Harry all the way to our bathroom Gemma also got up. I went to the bathroom and used it I had a slight panic attack and I bit my thumb so I wouldn't cry I just really missed my mom now. It started sinking in that I was actually growing up and I wasn't ready I was scared. But I knew deep down I had to take that leap and grow up I'm 18 and about to graduate get a job also get married and also have kids so I had to start acting more like and adult. A couple minutes later I felt much better and walked out of the restroom Anne and my dad were cooking they said hey Abby Goodmorning I smiled and said hey how are you guys they said good how did you sleep I said good till someone rudely woke me up. Harry started laughing and said oops my bad and smiled sweetly and I laughed and rolled my eyes and sat down by Harry and Gemma. I sighed and yawned I said today is gonna be a long day because I have to unpack Anne said yea I agree. She said are you excited to go to your new school I sighed and said yep totally I said it sarcastically and looked down I really missed my mom but it's fine its life I guess. I looked at Harry and he looked at me and smiled and I started smiling as well and looked down again and blushed slightly. A little while later the food was done and we all ate and talked about our plans for today which only consists of me basically unpacking my room. Its now 11am in the morning we all finished eating and picked up the dishes and I used the restroom first and brushed my teeth and used the restroom then I walked out and yawned. I went into my room and turned on the fan and light I sighed and stretched I also put my hair in a messy bun. A little while later I changed into a tank top and shorts Harry and Gemma came in and I laughed I put on some music and we started opening boxes one of my favorite Black Veil Brides song came on and I started jamming out they both started laughing and so did I. We started unpacking the boxes me and Gemma started hanging my clothes up and sorting them out Harry decorated my bookshelf I told him to put it where he wanted and he smiled and said ok. Me and Gemma had all my band posters hung up the last time I came over. A little while later we finished hanging my clothes up we had a couple more boxes left it was now 6pm Anne had dinner cooked. We were all tired and sweaty I turned off my music and we went into the kitchen. Our parents said wow you guys have been working really hard we laughed and said pretty much yea. We all ate dinner and decided to shower after. I took a shower first qt 7pm Gemma showered in our parents bedroom I got out at 8pm I put my dirty clothes in my laundry hamper Harry immediately took a shower after me I went into the living room Gemma was on the couch smiling and I laughed and sat down by her and said so much exercise and she laughed and said I know right and we both laughed. Harry came out at 9pm he was only wearing pants they sat low on his hips. His curly hair was a mess and his chest looked really nice. Gemma laughed and said oh Abby you little puppy I laughed and said huh and everyone started laughing my face went red I said shut up and laughed. Everyone started laughing Harry sat on the couch in front of me and just looked at me and smiled I bit my lip and blushed. My dad said him and Anne were going on a date tomorrow we all said ok that doesn't bother us at all. They both smiled and said ok good. In my head I'm like honey I bet he's cheating on you as well but I just smiled and looked at my phone and texted my friends. They all decided to watch movies I went in my room and decided to finish unpacking Harry helped me which made me smile like crazy. We got done unpacking my room at 11pm we both yawned I said thanks he said no of course and closed my door. I plugged my phone in and used the restroom then went back into my room and fell asleep after I layed down.