64 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I checked my phone and sighed and said it's midnight Lacey said wow are you tired I said nope and laughed. Lacey sighed and said ugh me neither we both got up and used the restroom. I said well the guys are also still up I said yea I said hmmm wanna sneak out she said oh bad girl and we both started laughing together.

Lacey said fuck it you only live once girl let's do it. I smiled and said my girl and laughed we quietly snuck into the boys room they said huh and looked at us and said oh yall are still up as well. Harry paused the game and put their controllers down and turned their chairs to look at us.

Me and Lacey stood up and felt extremely awkward and started laughing together. Harry said um ok the fuck I sighed and said ok here is the plan Harry said nope. I said come on can I at least say it he said yes we are listening I said ok.

I said do you guys want to sneak out and drive around town and listen to music. I said its midnight and we are all young and bored what do you say. Andy said hmmm that does sound like a lot of fun. I said plus I already snuck out by myself Harry said what and got up off the bed and said no I told you that you can't sneak out by yourself.

I smiled sweetly and said oops a lot of shit happened when you were gone anyway he sighed and said I bet. Harry sighed and said ok but we all have to be extremely quiet I said my dad doesn't work on the weekends. Harry laughed and said well if he doesn't work on the weekends then what does he do. I said Harry what do you think he does on the weekends if he's not at work or home.

Harry's face completely changed he said no he wouldn't I said Harry he cheated on my mom while they were dating and when they got married he cheated countless times. Harry said are you serious I said yes we don't know how many women he was with he said dude what the fuck I said yea I know thats my dad for you. Harry shook his head and said wow what the fuck is wrong with him I said I don't know but he had me and I laughed.

Harry said well he made an amazing and gorgeous daughter I blushed and said shut up he said never. I walked out of his room and headed into my room after I used the restroom. Lacey went into my room and said the guys are waiting on us I said they are. She said yea they are I said ok and sprayed some body spray on and so did Lacey. A couple minutes later me and Lacey walked out of my room and quietly walked into the living room.

Andy and Harry were on the couch and I said I'm ready in a whisper. A couple minutes later we all quietly walked out of the house and Harry locked the front door. Harry unlocked the car and we all got in Andy and Lacey sat in the back and me and Harry were in the front. I smiled when Harry locked the car I said well welcome home and he smiled and said thanks and bit his lip.

Harry turned on the car and I plugged the aux cord and he started driving out of the neighborhood. Harry rolled down the windows and we all started jamming out together it was a really beautiful night. The breeze felt really good I smiled while looking out the window. Harry said I forgot how beautiful the night was I smiled and laughed. Andy said the weather is absolutely beautiful I smiled and said yea its really beautiful.

The wind was blowing against our faces and our hair was blowing in the wind. We drove around and laughed together for a while I said hey they are having a party on the beach. Harry parked and rolled the windows up and we all got out. We all were extremely excited and we all walked on the beach they had a bonfire and there was alcohol everywhere and people making out.

I smiled and looked at harry and we all walked along the beach. There was a DJ playing music me and Lacey said oh this is my shit and started laughing and dancing together. Harry and Andy laughed and shook their heads at us. I checked my phone it said 1 am I said Lacey she said huh I said its 1 am she said oh well and I laughed.

We all hung out and talked to random people and had fun. Harry and Andy played volleyball with a couple of random people that was fun. Me and Lacey hung out with a couple of girls which was really fun. I started laughing I noticed girls flirting with Harry and my heart stopped beating. Lacey turned and said oh the girls were laughing and rubbing his arms and talked about his tattoos. I looked at Lacey and said I'm gonna throw up and we both got up.

I stood up and said I can't do this I ran over to Harry and he looked at me and walked over to me. I had tears in my eyes and he leaned down and kissed me he said babe relax and I smiled. Harry hoisted me up and I started laughing we all hung out for a little while longer.

I checked my phone and said holy shit its fucking 4 am he said oh shit the sun started coming up. We all quickly took pictures together while the sun was coming up. We all ran to the car laughing together Harry unlocked the car and we all jumped in.

I laughed and said its 4 am Harry quickly drove home and kept saying fuck fuck. I laughed we got home at 4:30 and we all quickly snuck in the house. We all quickly used the restroom then went into our rooms and plugged our phone in and went to sleep.

A couple of hours later Anne said good morning guys me and Lacey woke up and yawned and stretched. I said what time is it Anne laughed and said 12 pm I said oh shiy and got out of bed. Lacey groaned fuckkkk and also got up we both used the restroom and sleepily went into the living room.

Harry and Andy were awake and chilling on the couch and laughing together. Anne said did you guys go to bed late I said yea you can say that. We all hung out in the living room me and Lacey cooked lunch for everyone and did the dishes and picked up the food.

A couple of hours later my dad came home and dinner was finished and we all hung out and ate food and talked about our day. Harry looked at me I was sitting across from him I said huh he just shook his head and said nothing babe. I said well why the fuck are you staring at me he said because you are so fucking gorgeous and I started blushing.

We all went to bed a couple of hours later we were all going to church tomorrow. Harry carried me and tucked me into bed and left everyone else went to bed as well. No one knew that we all snuck out we had a lot of fun at the beach though.