SATURDAY:

It's the first full day without Harry and I feel like complete shit I cried all night Gemma came in my room to calm me down at 2 am. Me and Gemma started talking about random shit she said can I ask you a question I said uh huh whats up. She said are you and Harry dating I looked at her and said yea she smiled and gave me a hug and said I knew it and I smiled she said you guys are so adorable I said thanks. She said I support you guys but I'd he hurts you I'm gonna kill him I laughed and said he wouldn't she smiled and said yea he would never hurt you. She left at around 3 am and went to bed I finally calmed down and finally fell asleep for the night because I was exhausted from crying. A couple of hours later I woke up to the bright sunshine I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and walked into the living room. Gemma and Anne were on the couch talking Ludo was asleep in his dog bed and I smiled and bit my lip and shook my head at him. I sat down on the couch and they both said good morning Abby I said hey good morning and looked at the floor I said how is Harry Anne said I talked to him for a while he's getting ready for a show I said ok cool and sighed and yawned. I got up and went into the kitchen and got something to eat and drink I chilled in the kitchen and ate something and drank something and texted Harry he said hey love you but I'm super busy. I felt my eyes watering and I said ok and picked my dishes up and mumbled this is what you are getting yourself into and I closed my eyes and opened them back up and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. We had a lazy day around the house I cried a couple more times a little while later Harry called us and I started crying again. A couple of hours later we ate dinner and watched movies and hung out in the living room I went into my room early and fell asleep for the night because I was extremely exhausted. Everyone else went to bed a little while later I told Harry I love you and goodnight and fell asleep for the night.