TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up to the sound of thunder and rain. It was storming extremely bad outside I checked my phone it said 1am I groaned fuckkkk. I got up and went to the bathroom and used it and went to my room. The weather was extremely loud I didn't lay back down I walked over to my window and moved my curtain it was raining extremely hard. I heard my door open and I saw Harry walk in and closed the door he said I know your scared of storms. I smiled and said yea I heard thunder and I jumped Harry said hey I'm right here I smiled and climbed into my bed. Harry started rubbing my hair and softly singing to me and I fell asleep. A little while later I felt Harry leave I guess the storm was over because it was completely silent now. A little while later I woke up and Princess was standing on my bed looking at me I laughed and scratched her head. I yawned and stretched and rolled over I looked at my phone and it said 10am I groaned fuckkkk. Harry knocked on my door and walked in and closed it he said hey good morning babe I said hi and yawned and stretched Princess rolled onto her back and Harry laughed at her. I yawned and stretched Harry walked over to princess and started petting her she started purring loudly I smiled and laughed and shook my head. I groaned fuckkkk and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I walked out and went to my room and layed back down and chilled on my phone. Harry said so babe you have to go to school tomorrow I yawned and said ugh I know he laughed and said yep. A little while later me and Harry went into the kitchen Princess followed us in the kitchen. My dad was at work Gemma and Anne were in the kitchen together and cooking breakfast together and laughing. Me and Harry sat on barstools by the island I smiled and we all started laughing together and talking. A little while later we all hung out and ate breakfast and hung out together and spent quality time together. Harry sat by me and we both had a conversation and started laughing I bit my fork and continued eating and laughing. A little while later we all put our dishes up and I helped in the kitchen and so did Gemma. A little while later I grabbed some clothes and my phone and went into the bathroom. I turned on some music and turned on the tub and jammed out to music. I got out of my clothes and brushed my hair and got in the tub. I spent an hour in the tub and relaxed before I have to go back to school. An hour later I got out the tub and dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on. I put my dirty clothes up and packed my school bag and put it in the living room and sat down on the couch. Harry sat on the couch and we all hung out in the living room and watched movies together I smiled and looked at Harry and rolled my eyes and laughed he threw a pillow at me. A little while later I fell asleep against the couch for a while everyone else talked and laughed. I bit my lip in my sleep and I smiled and continued sleeping. A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched I said meow and everyone started laughing. I got up off the couch and went to the bathroom and used it and came back into the living room. Everyone was still watching the movie I yawned and stretched and walked over to Harry and layed down on his lap and he smiled and ran his hand through my hair and I smiled and bit my lip. A little while later my dad came home with dinner and put it in the kitchen. A little while later we all got up and went into the kitchen and ate dinner and hung out and talked about our day. My dad said so Lacey you excited for school tomorrow I said no I'm not he said well at least she is suspended for 2 weeks. I said ok and I just hate that I'm not excited about school and he laughed and said yea. A little while later we all watched a movie I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it and went into my room and plugged my phone in and went to bed for the night. A little while later Harry kissed my forehead and tucked me in and went to bed after he left my room.