72 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked around and noticed I was in my room.

I looked at lacey and she was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and layed down and looked at the ceiling.

I sighed because I knew we had school Monday which absolutely sucks asss.

Anyway we only have 2 more months of school left before we graduate which is absolutely amazing.

Me and my family and also my step family and also Andy and lacey are all going on a HUGE family vacation after we graduate.

I carefully got out of bed and walked out of my room and closed my door and walked in and closed the bathroom door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed into the living room.

Gemma was awake and playing with Ludo I smiled and sat down beside Gemma and Ludo.

I smiled and gave Gemma a hug and she said hey sis you look extremely different I said good or bad.

Gemma laughed and said amazing I smiled and said thanks she said of course Anne sat down and said I agree.

I said thanks Anne said your dad is at work I said ok cool and she said 2 more months until graduation.

I said ugh I know scary lacey and Harry both came in the living room and sat down on the couch.

I said 2 more months bestie she said ugh I know I'm super excited to get out of school.

I said uh huh and smiled me and lacey started cooking breakfast for everyone we started laughing together.

A little while later we all ate breakfast together and talked about our little vacation and spent time together.

A couple of hours later lacey left and headed home my dad came home and we ate dinner and talked about our day.

I showed everyone my tattoo and they liked it and I smiled a little while later we all went to bed for the night.