SUNDAY:

My dad came in my room and turned on my lights and said Abby get up we going to church. I sighed and got out of bed and yawned and stretched. My dad closed my door and I used the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it then went to my room. Harry came out of his room and he was wearing his pants low on his hips and he wasn't wearing a shirt his chest flexed slightly when he stretched and yawned. I blushed and went into my room and changed I put on a hoodie and sweat shirt because it's cold in church. I sprayed some body spray on and went into the living room and waited on every one else. They were all still getting ready for church I fell asleep against the couch waiting for everyone else. A little while later my dad said everyone ready I was completely knocked out. Harry said ayyy Abby wake up I was still knocked out Harry laughed and said she ain't waking up anytime soon. Everyone laughed and said ok well we should all leave Harry said ok and everyone walked out of the house and closed and locked the door. A couple minutes later I heard the car leave the driveway I woke up a little while later and I yawned and stretched. I said what the fuck and I laughed and got up I changed into shorts and a tank top and walked back into the kitchen. I yawned and stretched and started making some food I ate it then went back in my room and did some skin care. I finished doing that and took an hour long hot relaxing bath I went back into my room and chilled on my bed and read a book. A little while later Harry called and said hey babe I said hi he said we are picking you up and going out to eat I said ok and got up and changed. I put on some body spray after and continued reading my book on my bed and listening to music. A little while later Harry came in my room and said hey babe you ready I said yea and closed my book and grabbed my phone. I used the restroom then I put my shoes on and headed out side behind Harry. He closed the door and locked it we both hopped in the car. Anne said what did you do I said a lot of stuff and she started laughing and we drove to a restaurant. We went to Texas Roadhouse and ate there I got chicken tenders and fries to go. I rested my head against Harry's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started rubbing it with his thumb. I rested my head against his jawline and he just smiled and took a picture of us I didn't mind. I yawned and he laughed and said your still tired I smiled and shook my head and laughed slightly as well. Harry rested his hand on my thigh so no one would notice it was 2pm when we got there. We left at 4pm and drove home when we got home I just chilled on my phone for the rest of the day dreading tomorrow when we actually do shit like ughhhh fmllll. I fell asleep at 9pm Harry tucked me in because we talked all night and I was extremely exhausted.